YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

The Hundredth Queen (The Hundredth Queen, #1)
This topic is about The Hundredth Queen
BUDDY READ:Paranormal/Fantasy > The Hundredth Queen (The Hundredth Queen #1) by Emily R. King - Restarting November 15th 2020

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ashley (itsmedaisy) | 1426 comments He wanted a warrior queen. He got a revolutionary.

As an orphan ward of the Sisterhood, eighteen-year-old Kalinda is destined for nothing more than a life of seclusion and prayer. Plagued by fevers, she’s an unlikely candidate for even a servant’s position, let alone a courtesan or wife. Her sole dream is to continue living in peace in the Sisterhood’s mountain temple.

But a visit from the tyrant Rajah Tarek disrupts Kalinda’s life. Within hours, she is ripped from the comfort of her home, set on a desert trek, and ordered to fight for her place among the rajah’s ninety-nine wives and numerous courtesans. Her only solace comes in the company of her guard, the stoic but kind Captain Deven Naik.

Faced with the danger of a tournament to the death—and her growing affection for Deven—Kalinda has only one hope for escape, and it lies in an arcane, forbidden power buried within her.

Nicole's Book Diaries (nicolesbookdiaries) | 2308 comments Joining!!!

Ashley (itsmedaisy) | 1426 comments I’ve been wanting to read this series forever! I hope it’s as good as I’ve been imagining in my head this whole time

Tiffany Heywood (tiffthebooknerd) | 1563 comments I cant wait to read this series

Ashley (itsmedaisy) | 1426 comments Chap 5
(view spoiler)

Ashley (itsmedaisy) | 1426 comments Chap 9
(view spoiler)

Ashley (itsmedaisy) | 1426 comments Chap 16
(view spoiler)

Ashley (itsmedaisy) | 1426 comments end
(view spoiler)

Tiffany Heywood (tiffthebooknerd) | 1563 comments Ashley wrote: "Chap 5
[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Tiffany Heywood (tiffthebooknerd) | 1563 comments Ashley wrote: "Chap 9
[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Tiffany Heywood (tiffthebooknerd) | 1563 comments Ashley wrote: "Chap 16
[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Tiffany Heywood (tiffthebooknerd) | 1563 comments Ashley wrote: "end
[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Ashley (itsmedaisy) | 1426 comments Tiffany wrote: "Ashley wrote: "end
[spoilers removed]"

[spoilers removed]"

I loved it too!!!! SO FREAKING GOOD. I was not expecting it to be so awesome because the reviews werent that great. I am never trusting reviews again. Let me know if you want to read the rest of the series!

Tiffany Heywood (tiffthebooknerd) | 1563 comments Yes I definatley would love to read the rest of the series. I never look at review before reading a book as some people hate books I live and I hate books other people love

Ashley (itsmedaisy) | 1426 comments Tiffany wrote: "Yes I definatley would love to read the rest of the series. I never look at review before reading a book as some people hate books I live and I hate books other people love"

Awesome! Do you want to start it this weekend?

I am so guilty of looking at reviews, if it is below 4 stars especially, but this one was so worth it

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 85740 comments Mod
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Date changed. Restarting November 15th 2020. Happy Reading ☺

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************