Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Looking for a few betas for completed work

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nikki (last edited Aug 29, 2018 10:44AM) (new)

Nikki Mays (nikkimays) | 8 comments Hi everyone,

I'm currently looking for a few beta readers for my newest book.
Blurb: Not Final

Michelle is my addiction. She is light and sweetness wrapped up in a delicious package. Almost as delicious as the confections she makes. I’ve kept my distance to make sure that my darkness doesn’t taint her. She is better than a killer who sits behind a scope.
I watch her from afar and get dragged under her spell even further with every sweet smile and mischievous grin. I know that I’ll cave one day and give into the craving to be near her. Being in her presence is a feeling like no other, one that I just can’t seem to resist.
Unfortunately, I’m not the only one who’s been living under her influence. While I was watching her, someone else was watching too. She belongs with me, no matter what anyone else wants.
Now I just need to make sure that she gives me my next fix of her, even if she’s too stubborn to admit that she wants to. She’s my addiction, cure and redemption all rolled into the one soul that calls out to my own. I’ll make sure that she’s as addicted to me as I am to her. She’ll crave me if it’s the last thing I do.

This is the second book in the series. Can be read as a standalone.
PM me here or email me at NikkiMaysAuthor@yahoo.com if you're interested.

Thanks,

Nikki

message 2: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 33 comments Hi, Nikki,

Please PM me and we can talk.

Kind regards,

Melissa

message 3: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 5 comments Hi Nikki, I just sent you an email to yahoo!

message 4: by M.C. (new)

M.C. | 5 comments Would you be interested in a beta swap? PM me :)