PEACE discussion

Joys and Concerns

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Ellis | 107 comments Mod
God has given to us a lovely group called PEACE. Open up in the spirit to the wonderful wealth that is here. Now, these here take their relationship with Jesus seriously, and we are the ones who can stand with each other and love each other and befriend each other. Love is so easy to have. It is here. I encourage you to take the time to rest in this place, and allow the Spirit to minister through the Body of Believers here. Amen.

message 2: by Elise (new)

Elise Crawford Our God Is An Awesome God ! !

message 3: by Diana (new)

Diana Jenkins | 47 comments No Greater love is He. Thank you friends for gathering here and sharing the Love of God!

Oh, what a Friend we have in Jesus...

message 4: by Elise (new)

Elise Crawford "For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them" (Matthew 18:20)

message 5: by Sharon (new)

I am so joyful that you have joined this Group of PEACE Elise!!!
Great scriptures, ladies!
"Lord, close to Thee, close to Thee. Saviour let me walk with Thee. Only let me walk with Thee."
(words from old hymn written 1874)

message 6: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa (vanessarichardson) | 37 comments I love this group! I am loving of God.

message 7: by Diana (new)

Diana Jenkins | 47 comments I was thinking about all of the things that give me moments of pure JOY. Certainly the Holy Spirit when I'm filled with his love, and of course my family, but what small - tiny - earthly wonders...

A butterfly when it flutters unusually close while I'm enjoying the outdoors. A dragonfly when it flys up to my windshield when I'm bored in traffic. A baby's laugh (really any baby), impromptu dancing with my husband in the kitchen while the kids try to join in, the sound of doves cooing in my trees.
What gives you pure JOY???

message 8: by B. (new)

B. | 4 comments ANYTHING to do with my lil Stella and I mean ANYTHING from the poopsie diapers and crying to the nursing and cuddles. My husband and I love his rough hands, they are so comforting. I am full of love and joy for our Lord and Savior because of the family He has given me and the opportunity to be a mother. God IS good!

message 9: by Sharon (new)

Great comments B.! You have a good heart!

I would like to post a concern - a prayer request - for Wanda Fischer of Lake Jackson TX. Wanda is one of our Group members here on PEACE. Wanda is a very compassionate thoughtful woman who loves the Lord.
Wanda has shared that she is having some issues that she needed to see her cardioligist and I wish us to pray for Wanda's heart. Rapid heart beats - on medication beta blockers. The Doctors are not sure what the latest episodes are. Wanda thinks the culprit may be stress.
I hope Wanda will know that I love her and this is why I am reaching out to you sisters in Christ to lift Wanda to God for complete heart healing.

"Father God, You who are the Great Physicain, our Healer and Redeemer, please care for Wanda now in Lake Jackson this day and forever - I ask that You will please allow Wanda's heart to beat normally and the need for medications even to be eliminated. You can do all things Lord. Please take the stress away from Wanda's day and mind. I ask Lord God for PEACE for my dear friend. You know I love her Jesus. Please help her. Amen."

Prayers help and so I know that when someone sees or hears an actual prayer for them in words it helps their mind. Will each of you girls please post here your prayers and Wanda can read them and be encouraged.

Healing in Jesus Name.
thank you,
Sharon

message 10: by Diana (new)

Diana Jenkins | 47 comments My Dearest Lord God, the creator of all things, Please help our friend and sister in Christ Wanda Fischer of Lake Jackson, Texas as she is in need of healing of her heart. Please restore her heart to it's healthy condition. Please Lord eliminate her stress and allow her to learn to have Peace in her life. Please allow her to give her worries to you God, so she can heal and continue to live life and help others find love in You.
We praise your name, and we trust in your healing grace. In Jesus name I pray, Amen. Thank you Lord for hearing our prayer.

message 11: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa (vanessarichardson) | 37 comments We come in agreement that healing is going across the miles, on an assigment to heal and dealiver not only Sister Wanda, but many others who are afflicted,

Many are the afflictions of the righteous but you shall deliver us from them all! We call your name: Jehovah Jireh, God of provision. Jehovah Rapha: God of Healing. You are the God of providing healings.

AMEN

message 12: by Wanda (new)

Wanda | 13 comments Thank you all so much! What a wonderful blessing to have you praying for me! Sharon, I'm so glad God put me in your path!

Wanda

message 13: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa (vanessarichardson) | 37 comments It's divine connections, Wanda!

message 14: by Diana (new)

Diana Jenkins | 47 comments We love you Wanda.
We will continue to pray for you.

message 15: by Diana (new)

Diana Jenkins | 47 comments Joys: The first signs of Fall -
The crisp cool feeling in the air, the electricity that puts an extra spring in your step, the scurry of the neighborhood squirrels to quickly fill their hiding places. ok-I also like my fall wardrobe better than my summer one I think that goes back to my memories of annual school shopping trips)

Fall - Yummy!

message 16: by Elise (new)

Elise Crawford Oh My. I am in tears. I have goosebumps. I am filled to the brim with God's love. The purpose of His book that he wrote through me is coming to light of its purpose. I am not a writer nor did I go to school to learn to be one. As my book makes its debut, more and more people are coming to me with their personal stories of tragic loss. It is then I understand A Promise Kept's purpose. I just received this note a moment ago, it's also on my goodreads page :

Hi Elise! You and I have a lot in common. I lost a daughter in 1998 to AIDS, and then her mother was murdered by an estranged boyfriend a year later. I know writing your memoir was extremely painful and yet therapeutic. Sharing your experience helps others see that love and joy transcend the pain. May you find peace in "the God of all comfort." (2 Corinthians 1:3-7) ZD

HE love us so much. Like Christ, if the pain of my sacrifice helps at least one person then the pain of my loss was not in vain. Our God is An Awesome God. HE is soooooo good ALL the time. Praise Be To God. God Bless you all my sisters and brothers. I love you. Blessings, Elise

message 17: by Diana (new)

Diana Jenkins | 47 comments Elise,

God must still be working through you. You are truely blessed. Thank you for sharing your Epiphany.
I am touched by your loss and your ability to help others heal. You have a very kind heart. How wonderful to have you hear as Sisters in Christ!

May God continue to bless you and widen your path!

Diana

message 18: by Sharon (new)

Elise, I am greatly joyed that our Good Lord still is healing you and I am joyed that your tears are those which Christ brought to you for your own healing.
Blessed is He who is above all our concepts and yet comes down to earth to minister to us in Love. I joy to know that He ministers to you Elise this way and still builds your comfort and home in Him. Jesus we praise You. You are our Healer.
Elise, in Christ you will always be more than you ever thought you would be.
:)
Sharon

message 19: by Elise (new)

Elise Crawford Just stopping by to tell you all that I love you. Your sister in Christ, Elise