What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA arranged marriage romance girl (the MC) from one political group is forced to marry a boy from the other to maintain the peace, spoiler.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diamond123 (new)

Diamond123 | 3 comments I read this book around 2015-2017 and the details are a bit messed up in my mind. It’s part of a book series, and in the first book a girl (the MC) from one political group is forced to marry a boy from the other to maintain the peace. It should have been the girl’s sister who married the boy but he was ill on the day that all marriages are established by the society. What the boy doesn’t know it that the MC is being pushed to kill the boy by her family. After this while I know that the boy and girl come to love each other, the other details are blurry. I do know that in the second book we discover that the MC’s mother (dead) used to be in love with the boy’s father, and MC’s father was always jealous about that relationship? I also know that in the second book of the series it ends with the MC killing her own father and sister.

Thanks for the help :)

message 2: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2569 comments Where/when is it set?

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40687 comments Mod
Diamond123, are you still looking for this or did you find it?