Percy Jackson Rockin' Lovers discussion

Happy Birthday!

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Alex  | 2536 comments Mod
Okay! August 18th is Percy's birthday! *Cough* tomorrow *Cough*
How do I know?
I have my sources.
Anyways, this is probably kinda cheesy to you, but this is where you can say HAPPY BIRTHDAY PERCY! I LOVE YOU!

Have Fun. :D

message 2: by Jade (new)

Jade OMIGOSH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PERCY, I LOVE YOU MORE!!!!!

message 3: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Thank you!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 5: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Thank you too!!

message 6: by Jade (new)

Jade I LOVE PERCY THE MOST!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PERCY!!!!!

message 7: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (last edited Aug 19, 2009 10:09AM) (new)

OOH! Me and my friends celebrated his birthday today!! We made blue cake!

message 8: by Jade (new)

Jade her?

and that's awesome!

message 9: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

His sorry. I'll fix that. I do that a lot.
IT was SOO much fun!
We made Camp necklaces!!

message 10: by Jade (new)

Jade awwwwww, that does! sound fun!

message 11: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (last edited Aug 19, 2009 10:32AM) (new)

I know!! And everything we ate was blue. And we sang Happy birthday to him. Then we read our favorite parts out of his book. Then we talked about the characters. Then we watched the trailer in instant replay!!

message 12: by Jade (new)

Jade awwwww cool!

Logan Lerman & PJO•••Percy, Jace,Edward (PercyJackson_and_LoganLerman) | 38 comments i CELEBRATED THIS WITH ALL MY FRIENDS!!!
:D

message 14: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

OOOH YEAH! ME TOO!!

message 15: by Logan Lerman & PJO•••Percy, Jace,Edward (last edited Aug 19, 2009 01:28PM) (new)

Logan Lerman & PJO•••Percy, Jace,Edward (PercyJackson_and_LoganLerman) | 38 comments loLL!
we were going up to random people (that we almost kind but not knew) at school saying "GUESS WHAT??? ITS PERCY JACKSON'S BIRTHDAY!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOO!!!!"

message 16: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

You were in school!?!??!!? Aww man! My school starts tomorrow.

message 17: by Jade (new)

Jade mine starts in six days

message 18: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Oh wow lucky!

Logan Lerman & PJO•••Percy, Jace,Edward (PercyJackson_and_LoganLerman) | 38 comments •Alexi• wrote: "You were in school!?!??!!? Aww man! My school starts tomorrow. "
yeah i guess school starts early over here

message 20: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Hahah yeah.

Logan Lerman & PJO•••Percy, Jace,Edward (PercyJackson_and_LoganLerman) | 38 comments yeah...
i am eating ice cream!
i wish it was BLUE ice cream though.... :/

message 22: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

That would be SOOO cool!

message 24: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

YESS!!

message 25: by Jade (new)

Jade ha ha, put food coloring in it

i've always wondered why percy's teeth aren't stained blue...

Logan Lerman & PJO•••Percy, Jace,Edward (PercyJackson_and_LoganLerman) | 38 comments loLL
blue teeth would taint his amazingness....
i dont HAVE blue food coloring on hand!

message 27: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 1816 comments Mod
Happy late B-day Percy!!!!!!!!

I do!! It's awesome. :D
At my b-day, the icing on my cake stained everyone's teeth. I had blue and green teeth. it was SO funny!

message 29: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

I prefer purple and black icing. It looks cooler.

message 30: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

Nice name, btw.

Logan Lerman & PJO•••Percy, Jace,Edward (PercyJackson_and_LoganLerman) | 38 comments thanks!
this is one of the rare site where i can actually get a long username/name like this!

message 32: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

I know. I love those kinda sites!

message 34: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

Now my name is the alphabet backwards!

Logan Lerman & PJO•••Percy, Jace,Edward (PercyJackson_and_LoganLerman) | 38 comments HAHA
i use my email to check if people reply, and when it said that (inserts alphabet letters backwards here) had replied, i was like "Who's that???"

message 36: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Haha nice! That sounds like something I would do...
and nice Alexa!

message 37: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

Haha nice. I like random names. They're fun.

message 39: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

Oh, I wanted this quote as my name:
"Okay don't tell anyone, But there are these buildings all over the country where secret knowledge is kept. Known only... as libraries"
But it was too long. I love that quote...

message 40: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Niiiceee!! I love it!

message 42: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

It's from teh movie Haunting in Connecticut. It's actually pretty good.

message 43: by Logan Lerman & PJO•••Percy, Jace,Edward (last edited Aug 21, 2009 02:39PM) (new)

Logan Lerman & PJO•••Percy, Jace,Edward (PercyJackson_and_LoganLerman) | 38 comments oh really?
my sister saw that
i dont think she liked it...

message 44: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

I did. Well it was kinda freaky... well VERY freaky the first time. The second it was better.