LitRPG Forum discussion

[Discord] LitRPG Forum Discord

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Freedom, Reading Is My Cardio (new)

Freedom | 198 comments Mod
Yonder there exists a small, friendly and bookish LitRPG Discord. Fledgling authors have found friends, escaped other friends, and made their home there. Super fans of the LitRGP genre have claimed prime stalking real estate. Like, real prime. One's even camped in the bushes right outside author DJ Schinhofens cubby. But I digress. Yep, it's a small place now. But I hear settlement building is all the rage. Will you help us flourish?

https://discord.gg/654FVHm

Quest Objective:
Felicity wants you to join the LitRPG Forum Discord by clicking the magical link.

Quest Reward:
Accepting this quest will yield 250 XP.

Come playyyyy with us Danny.

message 2: by Mahesh (new)

Mahesh (maheshnakka) | 10 comments Felicity wrote: "We have a new bot where new members are asked to type the word 'spawn' to enter which in my mind is like you've created a character and are entering a game world for the first time. I had seen the ..."

cool, Joined as "TheRitualist9" because The Ritualist by Dakota Krout is my first LitRPG - I will never forget it!

message 3: by Roger (new)

Roger | 18 comments Mahesh wrote: "Felicity wrote: "We have a new bot where new members are asked to type the word 'spawn' to enter which in my mind is like you've created a character and are entering a game world for the first time..."

Can't wait for more of them to be published!

message 4: by Freedom, Reading Is My Cardio (new)

Mahesh wrote: "cool, Joined as "TheRitualist9" because The Ritualist by Dakota Krout is my first LitRPG - I will never forget it! *

Come say hi in Discord more Mahesh! You read all the interesting books and I suspect, have a lot to share :>

message 5: by Roger (new)

Roger | 18 comments Fel, LitRPG Devotee wrote: "Mahesh wrote: "cool, Joined as "TheRitualist9" because The Ritualist by Dakota Krout is my first LitRPG - I will never forget it! *

Come say hi in Discord more Mahesh! You read all the interesting..."

Went on there once, seemed like too much conversation to keep up with so ended up not contributing or even reading any of the posts

message 6: by Mahesh (new)

Mahesh (maheshnakka) | 10 comments Fel, LitRPG Devotee wrote: "Mahesh wrote: "cool, Joined as "TheRitualist9" because The Ritualist by Dakota Krout is my first LitRPG - I will never forget it! *

Come say hi in Discord more Mahesh! You read all the interesting..."

Yeah, I am pretty new to discord & figuring out the things, will try to be more active there!

message 7: by Freedom, Reading Is My Cardio (new)

Just a reminder, if Discord is your thing, come join us here too! We are a small and intimate group and my favorite area is the book discussion channel. Need moar folk to discuss books with! :)

message 8: by Freedom, Reading Is My Cardio (new)

Accept an invite to LitRPG Forum Discord? Y/N

message 9: by Freedom, Reading Is My Cardio (new)

*smashes the Y button*

message 10: by Freedom, Reading Is My Cardio (new)

Happy Easter ya bunnies 🐰

message 11: by Freedom, Reading Is My Cardio (new)

Hi, new folk who have stumbled upon our Goodreads group. Why don't you come and join our Discord too? I loooooove talking books there in our book discussion channel!

message 12: by Freedom, Reading Is My Cardio (new)

806 group members and only 100 in Discord. *sniffle*

message 13: by Shea (new)

Shea | 11 comments *comfort* I'm joining the server, but have to go to work soon. Not much for groups, but i'll give it a try.

Very Respectfully,
Shea

message 14: by Freedom, Reading Is My Cardio (new)

Shea, you have been a joy on our Discord. So glad you joined :)

message 15: by Freedom, Reading Is My Cardio (new)

Looking for more readers to discuss current reads with :)

message 16: by Freedom, Reading Is My Cardio (new)

There once was a man from Nantucket,
and after reading this thread he said ...

Bump!

message 17: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Schinhofen Fel, LitRPG Devotee wrote: "Looking for more readers to discuss current reads with :)"

The thread rises from the depths to shamble onward once more...

message 18: by Freedom, Reading Is My Cardio (new)

Daniel wrote: "Fel, LitRPG Devotee wrote: "Looking for more readers to discuss current reads with in Discord on a daily basis :)"

The thread rises from the depths to shamble onward once more..."

This man. He has a way with words ^

The discord link once again for the curious, the social, and like myself, the ones with a mega crush on LitRPG itself.

https://discord.gg/654FVHm

message 19: by Travis (new)

Travis (softcon) | 59 comments Joined (again), only this time I'm Wired (can't figure out how to use different names for different discord servers. Really need to be softcon on this one. Also, didn't see the channel list? Is that because I'm unrecognized?
Also, sorry for not recognizing Freedom, (didn't realize you changed your Fel handle).

message 20: by Freedom, Reading Is My Cardio (new)

Hooray! I see you in the #spawn-room , and if you can, type the word spawn and the entire server will reveal itself to you. This is our anti-bot security in effect.