What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA Romance, Fiction- Main characters are girls (african american); switches point of view throught out he novel and starts from around middle school up to adulthood with certain characters

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shaquille (new)

Shaquille Jenkins (sjneal_06) | 1 comments Spoilers ahead but honestly not much of anything

I can barely remember any details other than the girls having awful language even with young. I remember the first part was them having a conversation under a set of bleachers...

There is a part in the book where one of the girls (older) starts talking to/dating this guy... who I think had a job in health care but he had this weird condition with his eyes where he appeared to have white irises.

One of the main girls at some point goes to live on a farm with a relative and after a while she starts trying to become model? She meets one of the main guys there and he's trying to become a model as well...

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36622 comments Mod
Shaquille, around what year did you read this book? This will help narrow down the search.

How old are the main characters? This book is more for teens (young adults) and not older adults?

What is the story's time period and location - country, region, big city/small town?

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40686 comments Mod
Shaquille, are you still looking for this or did you find it?