Twilightholics anonymous discussion

BRAND NEW!!!! New Moon Trailer!!!

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (last edited Aug 17, 2009 08:45PM) (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

woah!! that was so cool x

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Go Jacob, go!

message 5: by Catie (new)

Catie SO UNLIKE THE BOOK!!!!!!!!!! BAD BAD BAD!!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

At one part bella and jake are about to kiss that doesn't happen in new moon!

message 7: by Catie (new)

Catie They never almost kiss. And the whole pack is there when Laurent is about to kill Bella and she is in the medow not in a place with houses!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

They do in the trailer it's really quick! (the kiss I'm talking about)

message 9: by Catie (new)

Catie NO BAD!!!

message 10: by Lily Rose (new)

Lily Rose I thought when they showed Edward at the end his eyes looked red. But my computer wouldn't let me pause it at that moment and zoom in to see beter.

message 11: by Catie (new)

Catie Hmm I didn't see that!

message 12: by Lily Rose (new)

Lily Rose Catie wrote: "SO UNLIKE THE BOOK!!!!!!!!!! BAD BAD BAD!!!"
I think even if it's not exactly like the book it'll still be a good movie, just don't compare it while you watch it. Not every movie is exactly like it's book. Like The Golden Compass. They left a ton out and skipped the last 2 chapters but it was still good.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily Rose wrote: "Like The Golden Compass. They left a ton out and skipped the last 2 chapters but it was still good."

Yeah, and it had the same director. Don't nit pick it until you see the movie. And yes in New Moon Bella and Jacob did almost kiss. They were staring at each other intently. He was leaning in and she was deciding whether or not to kiss him, and then they got the phonecall. You know which one I'm talking about.

message 14: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Catie wrote: "They never almost kiss. And the whole pack is there when Laurent is about to kill Bella and she is in the medow not in a place with houses!"

If you pay close attention Bella is wearing different clothes in the scene with Laurent and the scene at Jakes house.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, that could just be the scene with Paul. Although, I don't understand why Bella said "Run, Jake. Run" because when she saw him shift, she already knew he didn't need to run. If that makes any sense.

message 16: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Yeah but isn't that scene with Paul the first time she ever sees him shift?? I think that's when she still thinks Sam and them are in a gang...

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, right. I forgot, that she didn't know that it was safe.

message 18: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Yeah like maybe she thinks they are there to get him or something...

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I liked her "cult" theory. I might have thought that myself, had I not seen am interview with Taylor talking about werewolves. If I read New Moon without that spoiler "cult" would be on the top of my sceptisim list.

message 20: by Rebecca ❤ Bea ❤, Team Jace (new)

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 213 comments Mod
They do almost kiss in the book, in a different place but still it nearly happens. You know in her truck and she 's going on inside her head about Paris as a substitute for Romeo?

message 21: by Breakingdawn (new)

Breakingdawn | 23 comments maybe the part that bella tells jake to run is from the dreams that she has.. bellas dreams are a big part of new moon

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah thats true!!