Polls for Our Souls discussion

Book Chat > Hated Books You Love

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Frank-Intergalactic Bookdragon (intergalacticbookdragon) Everyone is always talking about popular books they didn't like but I'm going to do the opposite, what are some books you feel like everyone else hates but you love?

For me I absolutely LOVE The Maze Runner series, everyone seems to love the movies and hate the books but I love the books more than the movies and they are all time favorites

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) | 1012 comments The word 'Hate' should not be in front of the word 'Books'.

message 3: by L.C. (new)

L.C. Perry | 120 comments I really liked Fracture Me! I've seen a lot of people not like this book because this is where they really started hating a certain character but in my opinion, it was understandable. I cover the topic more in my Fracture Me review but I don't want to say anything else here because of spoilers lol.

message 4: by Creative Orange (last edited Aug 28, 2018 08:16PM) (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) | 1012 comments I really like Financial Statement Analysis. But there are opposite people of me really don't like Financial Statement Analysis .

message 5: by Stella (new)

Stella | 108 comments Twilight

Frank-Intergalactic Bookdragon (intergalacticbookdragon) Rumell wrote: "The word 'Hate' should not be in front of the word 'Books'."

So true

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) | 1012 comments Some people are not into Fiction or Women Fiction. I actually love them. I love The Hostages Heart.

message 8: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (niceyackerman) | 324 comments The Casual Vacancy – I ended up liking that one quite a bit.

message 9: by Hunter (new)

Hunter | 51 comments I used to be Maximum Ride trash, and - even though I've since moved on from James Patterson books as a whole - I still have a soft spot for the series, haha.