Public Domain Readers discussion

Monthly Themed Archives > September 2018 - G. K. Chesterton

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lanelle (new)

Lanelle | 450 comments Mod
Each month we will read a public domain book in a certain genre, about a particular subject, or by an chosen author. Report which book or story you've decided to read. Feel free to discuss what you're reading and the author's writing style. Don't forget to leave a review of your selected work.

Let's read a book by G.K. Chesterton during September.

Have you already read one of his novels? Please tell us your impressions.

message 2: by Sawako (new)

Sawako | 493 comments Mod
Have you already read one of his novels?
No, this will be my first time. I've decided to start with The Club of Queer Trades. What are you going to read, Lanelle?

message 3: by Lanelle (new)

Sawako wrote: "Have you already read one of his novels?
No, this will be my first time. I've decided to start with The Club of Queer Trades. What are you going to read, Lanelle?"

I was thinking of reading The Club of Queer Trades, or maybe The Innocence of Father Brown.

message 4: by Sawako (new)

Let me know when you start reading The Club of Queer Trades. I think I'll start either on Monday or Tuesday.

message 5: by Lanelle (last edited Sep 07, 2018 03:37PM) (new)

Sorry, Sawako. I've been out of town and I then I got sick. I've just noticed your question. I think I'll start reading The Club of Queer Trades in a day or so. Have you begun reading it yet?

message 6: by Sawako (new)

That's okay, Lanelle. I'm so sorry to hear that you were sick. I hope you're getting better now. Yes, I've started reading it today. I finished the first story. I will set a book discussion.