Challenge Corner discussion

Midnight Curse (Disrupted Magic, #1)
This topic is about Midnight Curse
Let's Buddy! - Series > Disrupted Magic Series by Melissa F. Olsen -> Starting September 6th, 2018

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alaina (ameserole) | 63648 comments Mod
Scarlett Bernard is used to cleaning up messes. As a human who cancels out any magic around her, Scarlett’s job is to keep the supernatural world hidden—at any cost.

But on the eve of the Vampire Trials, a two-day tribunal that allows the otherworldly community to air their grievances, Scarlett receives a blood-soaked message from Molly, her estranged former roommate. Molly, a vampire, had been living with twelve human college students…and in one terrible night, she slaughtered them all.

Scarlett believes Molly’s been set up, but no one else in the Old World agrees with her. Meanwhile, the true perpetrator is determined to make sure Molly goes on trial for the massacre—and the penalty is death.

With less than two days to prove her friend’s innocence, Scarlett calls on former LAPD detective Jesse Cruz to help her dig into Molly’s past. But no one—Molly included—wants Scarlett and Jesse to bring the terrible truth to light.

message 2: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jennifer | 3006 comments Mod
Midnight Curse (Disrupted Magic, #1) by Melissa F. Olson

Ch 9 (24%) - (view spoiler)
Ch 21 (50%) - (view spoiler)
Ch 34 (75%) - (view spoiler)
Finished - (view spoiler)

message 3: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Blood Gamble (Disrupted Magic, #2) by Melissa F. Olson

Ch 10 (25%) - (view spoiler)
Ch 20 (51%) - (view spoiler)
Ch 30 (75%) - (view spoiler)
Finished - What the what? (view spoiler)

message 4: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Shadow Hunt (Disrupted Magic, #3) by Melissa F. Olson

Ch 12 (25%) - (view spoiler)
Ch 24 (50%) - (view spoiler)
Ch 31 (64%) - (view spoiler)
Ch 38 (77%) - (view spoiler)

message 5: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Shadow Hunt (Disrupted Magic, #3) by Melissa F. Olson

Finished - YES!!! (view spoiler)

I am really enjoying this series! I wonder what adventures Scarlett will have next, especially since (view spoiler) That is IF there will be another book. I looked on the author's website, but it wasn't 100% clear.

Should we go back and read Scarlett's original trilogy? I bet it has the story of the Nova wolf.