What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Fictionpress Romance about young girl getting raped by her new stepfather and falling in love with her brother's best friend.

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Masey (new)

Masey | 1 comments So I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask this since when I last read this story it was on fictionpress.com and not published. This was back in 2009-2010 I want to say. But I can't find it anymore and I'm willing to try.

So this story is about a girl who's parents split up. Her brother goes to live with her dad and she stays with her mom. Her mom gets with this man who during their introduction dinner is feeling her up. When her mom marries the guy he begins raping her. She eventually meets (or get reintroduced) to her brother's best friend. He likes her and she likes him but doesn't think she can have a relationship because of what her stepfather is doing to her. When her brother and his friend find out whats been happening they come to her house and take her away. Which is the point where you find out the mother knew about it the whole time and the stepfather has been holding it over her head saying that sex is better with her daughter and she's been trying to beat her.

Please help me find this story if you can. Much appreciated.

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4069 comments Mod
Masey ~~
You can bump this book every month or so to keep your thread at or near the head of this Unsolved folder. More eyes will see it, and someone must know this book.
Good luck!