Loosely Bound Book Club discussion

TRAIL OF LIGHTNING > Chapters 24-28

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (dylanthereader5) | 67 comments Mod
This topic is for spoiler talk for chapters 24-28 ONLY. Don't read the comments unless you've read all the chapters or else you will be spoiled.

Also, DO NOT post about events that happen after these chapters. You will have two warnings, if it happens a third time, you're out of the group.

message 2: by Kristi (new)

Kristi Leverington (purplemommyx3) | 16 comments Merphy, I just said how I was yelling at the book in the last post as Maggie is watching Kai get beaten.
I really am loving the twins and their relationship and how willing they are to fight the monster's even tho they don't have all of the information.. and HELLO Kai can do even more cool stuff? I KNEW he had clan powers! I felt like he was more like Maggie but just scared. I think there will still be more we learn about him. And I love how she's feeling things for him.. low-key still but I think he's so good for her. And now she has this small little group of what might be the only friends she's ever had.. I'm hopeful for that and her..
Yes, the make-up and a new outfit and her hair combed differently and POOF she's a new HOT lady is one of those tropes that drives me nuts but I'm kinda okay with it..I can't say why just yet..

message 3: by Leigh (new)

Leigh (literaryleigh) I thought the same thing about her dressing up. The only thing that kept me from rollin my eyes too much was that Kai had been flirting with her before.
I struggled a little with the first half of this book but am really starting to enjoy it as we are seeing more of the clan powers and really great side characters.