Loosely Bound Book Club discussion

TRAIL OF LIGHTNING > Chapters 29-33

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (dylanthereader5) | 67 comments Mod
This topic is for spoiler talk for chapters 29-33 ONLY. Don't read the comments unless you've read all the chapters or else you will be spoiled.

Also, DO NOT post about events that happen after these chapters. You will have two warnings, if it happens a third time, you're out of the group.

message 2: by Kristi (new)

Kristi Leverington (purplemommyx3) | 16 comments I had a bad feeling from the get go about this meeting with Mosli and the fighting arena and when she agreed to fight (Maggie) so quickly without asking questions and Mosli's grin or funny reaction, I just new it would be "mentor God" she would face.. I'm low key hating him. And the Coyote? Is he the bad guy? I'm really wondering now if he's been behind it all just for some amusement? IDK!!
I am living for Kai and Mags and their budding romance.. he has this way of calming/soothing her and telling her truths about herself in the sweetest ways. He saved her life just like she saved him.. And the best thing is that it hasn't been insta love..
I am ready for another battle, this time with a team of sorts that has her back. FINALLY!

message 3: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (jennascreativecorner) | 8 comments I’m wondering about Coyote being the “bad guy as well.” Maybe there’s more than one?

Also, I am LIVING for their romance! They are so good for each other, and Kai is so sweet! 💕