Loosely Bound Book Club discussion

TRAIL OF LIGHTNING > Chapters 34-38

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (dylanthereader5) | 67 comments Mod
This topic is for spoiler talk for chapters 34-38 ONLY. Don't read the comments unless you've read all the chapters or else you will be spoiled.

Also, DO NOT post about events that happen after these chapters. You will have two warnings, if it happens a third time, you're out of the group.

message 2: by Kristi (new)

Kristi Leverington (purplemommyx3) | 16 comments I hafta process this for now.. I had a dang feeling it was Coyote..

message 3: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (jennascreativecorner) | 8 comments Trying to process everything. I am a bit confused on some things, and I’m hoping sitting on it will help.

message 4: by Kristi (new)

Kristi Leverington (purplemommyx3) | 16 comments Yeah Merphy I really enjoyed the book. The ending was so chaotic and I'm still scratching my head at some of it.. I do wish the reveals were scattered out a little bit more and I don't know how necessary it was to make Risss hate Maggie all of the sudden and I really would have liked it tied up better with Kai at the end.. I can only guess that both are part of the next book.. I'm with you on the rating.. I think it was a 3.5 or 3.75 only bc of the writing style. I loved the world and storyline. I too would have loved a map and glossary but what a cool world! Loved it! I will definitely read the next book!