What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Married couple and husband has been incarcerated

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Patricia (new)

Patricia (estelle79) | 8 comments As I remember it the plot was about a woman who had moved (to an island or small community) after her husband went to prison. He was getting ready to be released and she didn't know how their marriage and relationship would be affected.

message 2: by Hanna (new)

Hanna suwad (hannasuwad) | 27 comments Interesting story...hope u find the name of the book...definitely following

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40644 comments Mod
When did you read it?
Any other plot details?
What was he in prison for? How long was he in prison? What genre?
Mass market or literary fiction?
What country/region is it set in?
Time period?

message 4: by Patricia (new)

Patricia (estelle79) | 8 comments It takes place in USA. Maybe in Great Lakes area of MI or WI. The sentence may have been over a driving accident. It was published in the last 5 years or so. Probably trade paperback. It may be catergorized as womens fiction. I haven't read it yet. I was waiting for publication and lost my list of TBR when I moved. I had it in my head that it was written by Deb Caletti (not one of her young adult), but cannot find it when I scan her book sumnaries. Thanks for all the help.

message 5: by Patricia (new)

Patricia (estelle79) | 8 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "When did you read it?
Any other plot details?
What was he in prison for? How long was he in prison? What genre?
Mass market or literary fiction?
What country/region is it set in?
Time period?"

I want to say drunk driving- maybe with fatality. Michigan or Great Lakes Region, and pretty sure trade paperback. I believe it fell in Woman'sFiction genre. By a female author with a following- not a debut.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40644 comments Mod
Patricia, are you still looking for this or did you find it?