『 Ionia 』 discussion

Blackridge > Thane and Ignis's Home

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) I"ll add a description later

message 2: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments
Shigeru turned his head, shooting the other male a slightly annoyed look. "I'm not ten. I just tend to enjoy the more simpler things." He said, shrugging. Finally getting to see the other male's dog in a not so aggressive state, he practically gushed internally. He stared at 'Kitty' for a few seconds, before his head snapped towards the door.

He didn't waste a second as he ran over to Jasper. He wanted to talk to him. To ask if the other boy was alright, but he stayed quiet. Or at least, tried to. After crouching down next to the bed Jasper was on, he could barely contain his concern, as well as excitement. "Jass?" Shigeru asked, trying to keep his voice at an even tone.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Thane rolled his eyes, shutting the door behind him. He was glad his sister wasn't home and wouldn't be for a while. The last thing he wanted her to see was two boys laying on her bed. I told that idiot to put him on my bed... Fuckin' idiot, he huffed mentally, crossing his arms and leaning against the wall. "You may not be ten, but clearly you're an idiot," he sneered. "He's unconscious, stupid." With that, he straightened from the wall and strode over to Shigeru, grabbing the collar of his shirt from his nape and pulling him off the bed. He didn't need another heavy person on his sister's bed, ruining the shape. She treasured her bed curve. "Calm the fuck down. He'll wake up soon. And once he does, we'll make him eat somethin' and then he'll be good as new."

message 4: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments
((when can we rp isao and thane again?))

Shigeru shot Thane a look. "I'm not an idiot, I knew he was unconscious." He said, speaking quickly. He looked a bit dumbfounded, before groaning. "Why can't he just wake up and be okay now." He whined slightly, keeping his gaze on the other boy. He sounded like a child, but his concerns definitely weren't misplaced. Excitement was in his eyes, as he sat there waiting for Jasper to awake. He was trying his best to be patient, but the excited tapping of his hand on his thigh clearly showed otherwise. Shigeru couldn't wait, that much was obvious.

message 5: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments ((Well, Thane said: "Calm the fuck down. He'll wake up soon. And once he does, we'll make him eat somethin' and then he'll be good as new." I don't know why he wouldn't be excited to see his boyfriend awake and 'good as new'. If you wanted him to be upset or worried, which he obviously still is, then you should've written it in a way that'd make sense for him to be. At least, that's just my opinion.))

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Thane rolled his eyes yet again, but there was a small smile on his face. "I doubt he'll be waking any time soon," he chuckled, stepping past Shigeru to lean down in front of Jasper. "I have to move him to the other bed. Step out of the way." His tone made his statement final, leaving no room for arguing as his arms slipped under Jasper's body. Picking him up princess-style, Thane carried the unconscious boy over to the other bed, the one nearest the door. His bed. After setting Jasper down, he returned to his sister's bed to assess the damage. Luckily the curve of the bed didn't seem too out of shape, so hopefully Ignis wouldn't make a fuss.

(Nevermind.)

message 7: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments
Shigeru frowned slightly, before nodding. "Well, thanks for all of your help. If we didn't make it here.. I don't even want to think about what his father could've done." He mumbled, sniffling a bit. Jasper's father had affected them both, seeing as he harmed his parents. Well, did more than simply harm them. Shigeru let out a shaky sigh when he thought about it, before turning back to look at Thane. The man seemed gruff and irritable, but it seemed as is he had a slight soft spot for Jasper.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) "Y'know, before you guys showed up, I was seducing a hot piece of ass. You both really owe me," Thane complained, turning back to look at Shigeru. He ignored the thanks he was given, still salty about his ruined attempt to bring Isao with him to an inn. He sat on the edge of Ignis's bed, flopping back on it with a heavy sigh. After a few minutes though, he sat up. He was never the patient type. "Fuck it. If he wakes up, keep 'im here, 'kay? I'm gonna go find that hottie." He stood, stretching his arms over his head and yawning before exiting the house. Just to be cautious, he locked Jasper and Shigeru in the house from the outside, then setting off to find Isao.

message 9: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments ((oof should i just reply as isao? or do you want me to post a bit of both bois))

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (Either is fine. Would you mind replying to maybe Tristan and Hotaru...? Please? We can skip Kimiko and Chitsuki if it's too much)

message 11: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments ((yeah i can reply to both after this one))

message 12: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments
Shigeru simply raised an eyebrow at Thane, before watching him leave. He turned to the door at the sound of hearing it lock, but didn't protest. If anything, it was probably safer to be locked in- that and he figured Thane wouldn't listen to him.

Isao stepped out of the bar for a moment, letting out a sigh. He didn't want to really stay at the bar, but he didn't want to go home either. His mother still seemed to be upset about the man who "loved" her being a fraud, and he didn't want to have to deal with that. As horrible as it seemed, Isao couldn't help it. She didn't listen to his warnings, and she followed the male blindly. He sighed again, even more annoyed thinking about his mother, before sharply turning on his heel and going inside. Maybe, just maybe he would be getting a drink that night.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Thane spotted Isao just as he began walking back into the bar. Grinning mischievously, he came up behind the boy, wrapping his arms around his waist and swinging him around. "I have returned!!" he announced as he set Isao down, spinning the boy to face him. "Did you miss me, cutie? I'm sure you did. You wanna get a drink?"

message 14: by muuumew (last edited Sep 13, 2018 03:11PM) (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments
Isao couldn't help but jump when Thane came up behind him. He shot him a mean look, and swatted at his arm in a measly attempt to force Thane to put him down. Once he did, he let out a visible sigh in relief. "I didn't miss you." He said flatly, mentally groaning. Dealing with his mother would probably be more pleasant than dealing with the man in front of him. "A drink? Only if you're paying." Isao said, not missing a beat. Hell, if anything, he could use this situation to his advantage.

message 15: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments ((yeah that was supposed to be like,, before he did. i'll edit it lolol))

message 16: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments ((edited!))

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Thane pouted, tilting his head to the side, appearing almost like a kicked puppy. But the acceptance of a drink brightened him instantaneously. He grinned widely, showing off his perfect teeth, and grabbed Isao's wrist, leading him into the bar.

(Wanna switch to the bar, or just keep it here???)

message 18: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments
((let's just keep it here!))

Isao felt slightly miffed when Thane pouted, but he soon recovered. Jeez, why is he so persistent? Isao thought, not necessarily hating it. He followed Thane, casting a few weary glances towards the alley ways they passed by. When they got to the bar, he noticed it was a bit more crowded than before.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Thane grinned and nodded at those he knew, but his focus was on the bar at the other end of the pub. He took a seat and then, before he could protest, pulled Isao onto his lap, holding him there possessively. "What would you like, cutie?" he purred, nuzzling his nose against the boy's ear.

message 20: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments
Isao stiffened slightly, before side eyeing Thane with a slight glare in his eyes. He leaned forwards, in an attempt to put what little distance there could possibly be between them. With Thane holding him, and Isao sitting on the other male's lap, that was practically impossible. He bit his bottom lip softly, as he thought about it. "What would you recommend?" Isao asked, crossing his arms.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Thane chuckled at Isao's lean, but allowed the boy to do as he pleased, happy enough to even have him on his lap. He hummed in thought, drumming the fingers of his free hand on the counter. "That depends, sweetheart. Are you a lightweight?"

message 22: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments
Isao grumbled something incomprehensible under his breath, before shrugging slightly. He ignored the nickname, although he did make a slight expression of distaste. "I don't know- I don't really drink that much. Although, I guess my tolerance is pretty decent." Isao rambled on a little, before falling quiet. He uncrossed his arms, and let his elbows rest on the counter.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Thane pressed more heavily against Isao's back, his arm tightening around the boy's waist. He didn't want Isao to get the wrong idea—he wouldn't force him into anything, but there was no way he was letting go before he was certain the boy would want to see him again. Humming thoughtfully under his breath, he turned toward the bartender. "One of your stronger beers for the kid and a whiskey for me, please," he requested, grinning.

message 24: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments
Isao watched as the bar tender nodded and got to work, before turning his head as best as he could to side eye Thane. "I am definitely not a kid." He said, growing more and more annoyed. It wasn't even Thane's fault that Isao was so irritable. He regretted returning to the bar- seeing as it was later, more people came by, and there was a lot of aggression though out the bar. Isao sent a weary glance in the direction of two men who were in a heated discussion. He definitely wouldn't be surprised if they broke out into a fight. The bar tender set their drinks down on the counter, and Isao hesitated a bit before picking his up.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Thane followed Isao's glance, completely unfazed by his annoyance. The two men fighting were of no concern to him, but considering how uncomfortable Isao had become... He grinned and nestled his head into the boy's shoulder. "Don't you worry, babe," he began, purring into Isao's ear when he finished, "I'll protect you." Before the blond could attempt to shove him away, he lifted his head from his shoulder, grabbing his drink and thanking the bartender. "If you think you can handle it, I'll let you take a sip~" The taunting raise of his eyebrow suggested that he assumed Isao would shy away from the challenge.