Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 79k word mystery/suspense thriller for your eyes

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abby (new)

Abby | 49 comments Hey Everyone!

I'm looking for a Beta-reader to go over my novel, "Our Father". It is a suspense/mystery/thriller with 79,000 words. I completed this last year and have been editing/re-writing. If interested, here is a blurb of "Our Father".

Robyn Bell is an upcoming actress. With a movie finishing up and a budding romance with her best friend Jason, everything should be sunshine and rainbows. Instead it's raining secrets. In the shadows of her success, Robyn’s childhood best friend Nathaniel, is stalking her, seeking revenge for betraying him. When she bumps into him at her hotel, she panics. At the advice of her ex-boyfriend, she forms a makeshift team to fight against him. Before they can act, Nathaniel kidnaps Robyn and unlocks suppressed feelings when he brings her to Leonard Bell, her estranged father. A man who left the night of her sixth birthday is now asking for her help.

The connections they made with people in the past influenced their future. An ex-girlfriend, an old fling, a stranger, a brother, or a father. These strings of connections force the characters to relive the past and the mistakes they made along the way. Some connections were key players in the capture of Robyn, and others are the missing link to bringing Aunt Leah back.

message 2: by Abby (new)

Abby | 49 comments bump

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Vargo Carlini (sweetmelissav2131) | 2 comments Hello! Do you have a deadline/time limit for this beta read? It sounds like something I would enjoy!