Wordsmyth 101 discussion

1 view
Pillowfort.io Community

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by L'Poni (new)

L'Poni (lponi) | 9 comments Hi guys! Ciel here. It’s been a while since I last looked here but it doesn’t seem this group is active. I don’t know if the Facebook group is active either. I want to reunite the members of the SS Wordsmyth so I made a community for us on Pillowfort.io.

The link is here: https://pillowfort.io/community/SS_Wo...

Pillowfort is much friendlier to use and easier on the eyes than Goodreads and Facebook. It does not have a ton of features to overwhelm you. It is also a mix of a blogging platform and community. The community part is reminiscent of Amazon’s community forums. The blogging side is like a bonus.

Currently Pillowfort is in beta so sign ups are unavailable. I will update this post and post here when they open sign ups for the next beta wave. When you get to the site, make good use of the post section to talk about your life, your books or anything! Just like the old days but in the new!

Here’s my post that sums up my thoughts about the second revival and my love for the Wordsmyth: https://pillowfort.io/community/SS_Wo...

I can’t wait to see you there! :D

message 2: by Kellie (new)

Kellie | 79 comments Hi Ciel!

Hugs

Kellie

message 3: by L'Poni (new)

L'Poni (lponi) | 9 comments Kellie wrote: "Hi Ciel!

Hugs

Kellie"

HI KELLIE~! :D
Hugsss!

message 4: by Kellie (new)

Kellie | 79 comments L'Poni wrote: "Kellie wrote: "Hi Ciel!

Hugs

Kellie"

HI KELLIE~! :D
Hugsss!"

BIG HUGS back Ciel!

Hugs

Kellie

message 5: by Ch'kara (new)

Ch'kara SilverWolf (chkara) | 14 comments Hi Ciel, you can only sign up if you pay.

message 6: by L'Poni (new)

L'Poni (lponi) | 9 comments Ch'kara wrote: "Hi Ciel, you can only sign up if you pay."

The changed it recently since they’re still in beta and don’t take ads. I’ll send a link next time they do beta wave sign ups.