What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > Romance books with basketball or tennis players as the MC

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sole (new)

Sole | 9 comments Hi. I'm looking for romance books in which the H and/or h are players of basketball or tennis. I want to change a bit with all the football and hockey books I've been reading. Thanks!

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Hum, I've seen a few baseball ones Sole, but don't remember any basketball or tennis ones. Oh, and some real football (soccer) books too.

But I don't get a lot of suggestions for anything but football and hockey in any of my 3 newsletters that I get daily. But all that are listed in them are cheap or free books, so maybe the other sports stars don't like for their books to be discounted. :P

message 4: by Niki11784 (new)

Niki11784 | 22 comments Girl against universe, can’t figure out how to put it in as a link!

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36583 comments Mod
Sole, I notice your request is marked Solved. Are you still looking for this type of book? If so, we'll move your request to the "Suggest books for me" folder (because you're not looking for one specific book).

message 7: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 21140 comments This used to be in the "Suggest books for me" folder. Don't know why someone moved it.

OP was never looking for a particular book.

message 8: by Kris (last edited Nov 09, 2020 11:09AM) (new)

Kris | 36583 comments Mod
Sole, we notice your "Suggest books for me" request is in a Solved folder. Are you no longer looking for these types of books?