What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Constant (The Confidence Game, #1)
This topic is about Constant
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Erotic novel: girl falls in love & runs off. Finds out she's pregnant. Fleeing from mafia, works in hotel/spa. Father of child turns up years later to same town. Opens up a gallery with his best friend. Daughter gets kidnapped. [s]

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joanne (new) - added it

Joanne Parker Higgs-Bourne | 5 comments Hi i joined amazon kindle a qhile back and read a book but i dont remember what its called. This is the story of it. A woman and her friend worked for the mafia(bratva). They stole things. Then she found out she was pregnant and didnt want that life for her child. She ran away with her friend and left her flame behind. He vowed he would find her. She went to work in a spa/hotel in a mountain. Her daughter is about 5 years old now. Her old flame turned up because he was opening an art gallery with his friend. It turns out is wasnt a coincidence. She rekindled with him but was weary. Then her daughter got kidnapped from her nursery but one of the men working for bratva. They work as a team to get their daughter back. Pleaseee help me. The gallery of art is all pictures of the woman he got pregnant.

message 2: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 766 comments Following

message 3: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Joanne please only post once per book. You posted this one 4 times. I deleted 2, but there is still 1 open because someone typed in that they were following it.

message 4: by Joanne (new) - added it

Joanne Parker Higgs-Bourne | 5 comments Oh sorry ann. Iv been searching for this book a while and im ready to cry :-(. Sorry

message 5: by Joanne (new) - added it

Joanne Parker Higgs-Bourne | 5 comments Xx

message 6: by ImaBookaddict (new)

ImaBookaddict | 171 comments Joanne, did you buy this book from the kindle store, read it via kindle unlimited, borrow from library, read it online at a site (ie wattpad, scribd, etc) or from other source? That might help track it down, or jog someone's memory.

If it's one of the first two, it should be listed in your 'manage device and content' area of your amazon account. Amazon keeps a record of not only the books you buy, but the ones you borrow via kindle unlimited. Also, my local library keeps a history of what i borrow.

Hope you find it. It's really frustrating trying to find a book you know you read.

Maria | 5 comments I read these books some months ago.
Constant & Consequence (The Confidence Game Series) by Rachel Higginson.

message 8: by Joanne (new) - added it

Joanne Parker Higgs-Bourne | 5 comments Omfg thank u so so so very much. I love u ♡♡♡

Maria | 5 comments Joanne wrote: "Omfg thank u so so so very much. I love u ♡♡♡"

You are welcome!

message 10: by Ingo (new)

Ingo (ilembcke) | 640 comments For the click:
Consequence (The Confidence Game, #2) by Rachel Higginson
Consequence

Constant (The Confidence Game, #1) by Rachel Higginson
Constant

message 11: by Joanne (new) - added it

Joanne Parker Higgs-Bourne | 5 comments U dont even understand. Iv just sat and cried for 15 mins cuz u have found them for me. I was on the phone to amazon kindle today for 2 hours asking for a list of all the books iv ever read. Oh course the woman on the phone didnt get me. Thank u so much maria. U have made my day. Bit dissapointed she doesnt do them both paperback :-( xxxx

message 12: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
I love it when a book is found so quickly. Gives me hope for the rest of the unknown books out there in our queue.

Congrats Joanne.

Maria | 5 comments Joanne wrote: "U dont even understand. Iv just sat and cried for 15 mins cuz u have found them for me. I was on the phone to amazon kindle today for 2 hours asking for a list of all the books iv ever read. Oh cou..."

Happy to help!

Really liked these books!