Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Complete Shifter Romance in need of Beta Readers

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anne (new)

Anne Stryker (gingerbreadanne) | 8 comments Bryn Kolt can’t seem to stay put—or perhaps she can’t seem to find what she’s looking for. Traveling the country ever since cancer took her mother five years ago, Bryn has yet to fill the ache death left behind.

When her grandmother wills her a cabin, she isn’t expecting to discover the old woman’s ramblings about magic are true. But sure enough, Rhyeos, a shadow wolf guardian, enters her life as casually as if he had always been there, bringing with him the promise of adventure.

Soon there’s more for Bryn to dwell on than the flirty Guardian of the Forest’s advances, however. Somewhere deep in the magical world Beyond a villain known as The Beast threatens to tip the balance toward darkness. What’s worse? He wants to meet her.

~~~

Lurking in the Woods is a sweet 35k fantasy romance in need of reader eyes. I have put together a short questionnaire for those interested to fill out after completing the tale, but other than that, you're welcome to enjoy the story casually!

If interested, please reply below, shoot me a PM, or email me at annestrykerauthor@gmail.com .

Thank you so much!
--Anne

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Bourgeois (jennykatharina) | 237 comments I would to read it. Please PM me.