YA Addicted Book Club discussion

Disowned  (Allegiance #1)
This topic is about Disowned
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Book Discussion~ Disowned

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments Welcome to the book discussion! My only rule is to use the html for spoilers. We do not want to ruin the book for any one else right?

Yare Espinoza | 39 comments I just finished the book which I loved by the way.

Did not having a specific time period effect your reading?

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments Yare wrote: "I just finished the book which I loved by the way.

Did not having a specific time period effect your reading?"

I haven't started reading yet but hope to do so very soon! I will let you know once I do. Did it effect yours?

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments I started the book last night. The first chapter had me a little frazzled. There seemed to be so much going on that I had a hard time figuring out what was happening but once she wakes up, it seems to slow down and it grabbed my attention!

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments Yare wrote: "I just finished the book which I loved by the way.

Yare! I have finally finished the book and really enjoyed it. The time period didn't throw me off per say but it was really difficult to decipher what period the characters were in. They seemed to live a simple life but...they had plumbing and electricity, so I am not quite sure???

Yare Espinoza | 39 comments heather wrote: "Yare wrote: "I just finished the book which I loved by the way.

Yare! I have finally finished the book and really enjoyed it. The time..."

I agree. Not knowing the specific time period did not take away anything from the story but it kept coming to mind the more details I read.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.