What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Old Fantasy Horror involving a car thief? several bad guys with abilities one mind controlled a lady teacher I think to walk down the centre of the road, and when she "woke" she was hit by a car.

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ryan (last edited Aug 31, 2018 01:16AM) (new)

Ryan | 7 comments Hi I am looking for a book I read as a kid a LONG time ago.

I think it was one book but it might have been a compendium It seemed to be a few bad guys with special abilities. IE one thing I remember was that one mind controlled a lady teacher I think to walk down the centre of the road, and when she "woke" she was hit by a car.

Same lady he looked at her so coldly while he fingered her that she screamed and came at the same time

Another bad guy couple travel through angles and appeared in car

The good guy was possibly a car thief but he had an affinity with cars, and him and his mate, shared a hooker at one stage in the book.

As I said not much to go on but if anyone knows the book /s please let me know.

thanks

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 5055 comments How many years ago did you read this?
Time period/location story takes place?

message 3: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 7 comments I read this maybe 20 years ago I think thats why it's so Hazy and it was an adult book with graphic violence, possibly a little sex etc, so I only read it the once.

I think the book is in the now, or the now 20 years ago, it involves a car thief and we are not talking old classics I cant remember much more

There was another part of the book where a bad guy was watching a teenage baby sitter, but she was too old for his liking. I don't really remember much more... maybe I liked it because of its adult themes, maybe it was a really good book, but the fact I cannot find it is driving me crazy!!

message 4: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 5055 comments Night Wars Night Wars (Night Warriors, #4) by Graham Masterton , maybe?

Do you remember the cover?

message 5: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 7 comments No it was in the "Real" world the fighting took place, not the dream world :( but thanks for looking

message 6: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 7 comments bump :D

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40644 comments Mod
Ryan, please note you can bump your thread every 30 days because the group is so large.

[on hiatus] The rockabilly werewolf from Mars | 1527 comments Was this a hardcover or a paperback? And do you remember anything about the cover art?

message 9: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36583 comments Mod
Note: Ryan (OP) was last active on the site in October 2018.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Night Wars (other topics)