YA Addicted Book Club discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > SEPTEMBER ~ Disowned

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by heather - NightlyReading (last edited Aug 27, 2018 07:38AM) (new)

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments **Everyone whom reads and posts a review of the book will be entered into a $15 Amazon gift card/Book Depository gift card (depending on US or International) drawing.**

One desperate girl, one courageous family, one sacrifice to save them all.

When Kyraenean slave Celeste risks her life to reach the free nation of Etraea, a country filled with technology and wealth, she unknowingly sets off a chain of events that will change her life forever.

After escaping her new owner, Celeste awakens in the home of an Etraean soldier, sworn to protect the fragile peace.

For Corporal Mick Haynes, life is simple. Follow the rules, do your job and work your way up the ranks. Getting shot and finding a wanted slave at his family's farm wasn't part of the plan.

When a Kyraenean bounty hunter locates Celeste, Mick's loyalty will be stretched to the limit.

With war on the horizon, Celeste faces two impossible choices. Both securing her freedom, but both at a cost she could never have imagined.

Will Etraea provide the freedom she's longed for or shackle her to an entirely new master?

*RULES*

1. If you take a review copy, you MUST leave a review on the book's Goodreads page. Extra hugs for you if you also leave a review on Amazon or Barnes & Noble.

2. Review must be honest. We may love the author but we may not like their books:( The author is looking for honest feedback so they can make their next book even better. So please, if you did not like the book, just tell us that and why?

3. Book MUST be read by September 30, 2018 and ALL reviews must be posted by October 7, 2018. I will check and anyone that does not post their review will be banned from obtaining any future review copies.

For a review copy, please leave your kindle email address in a post here and I will forward as soon as I have it. Please add me to your accepted address list on Amazon or the book will not show up on your kindle. It will come from nightlyreading@outlook.com

message 2: by Yare (new)

Yare Espinoza | 39 comments I would like to participate.

yare_espinoza@kindle.com

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments Hi Yare,

I have sent the file to your kindle. Let me know if you do not receive it!

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments There is still time to read/review this one to be entered into thew monthly giveaway! Just leave your kindle address and I will send it right over to you:)

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments Yare wrote: "I would like to participate.

yare_espinoza@kindle.com"

Hi Yare!

Since you are the only one to read this month, YOU win the giveaway of a $15 gift card for Amazon. Please PM me your email address and I will get the card to you asap! Thanks for joining in!!!

message 6: by Yare (new)

Yare Espinoza | 39 comments heather wrote: "Yare wrote: "I would like to participate.

yare_espinoza@kindle.com"

Hi Yare!

Since you are the only one to read this month, YOU win the giveaway of a $15 gift card for Amazon. Please PM me you..."

Will do!!!!

I really enjoyed this book.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.