New Adult Book Club discussion

Finding Home (Wild Heart #5)
This topic is about Finding Home
Archived Read it Review it 2018 > #75/18 ~ FINDING HOME, (WILD HEART #5) by Shayne Ford

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Derna (last edited Sep 19, 2018 09:58AM) (new)

Derna | 5507 comments Mod
#75/18
Title: FINDING HOME, (WILD HEART Series #5)
Author: Shayne Ford
Genre: ~ New Adult Romance
Heat Level~ Moderate
Formats ~ Any via instafreebie
Copies ~ 25
Goodreads Link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Synopsis

Book Five of WILD HEART SERIES (A Menage Bisexual Erotic Romance Series)

SERIES SYNOPSIS: A twenty-four old woman whose life turns ups side down in her quest to find her true self. Two hot, smart, erotically uninhibited twenty-one-year-old men, who are looking for the ultimate freedom. Jagger falls for her first (Book One of the Series), and then his best friend who also has a secret crush. A story of love, lust, and raw emotions, and the sinuous journey of three people who share their bodies and hearts.

NEW ADULT MENAGE EROTIC ROMANCE

This book is for mature audiences only. (18+)
Explicit situations, language.

The WILD HEART Series explores the consummated unconventional love and friendship between three people, one woman, and two men. Occasional secrets and betrayal may be part of the story, the unpredictable and complex dynamic created by their emotions and sensual appetite, making their story a captivating journey.

Themes throughout the Series: M/F, M/F/M, M/M/F and M/M.

PLEASE NOTE: The first book of the series is a straight M/F and doesn’t involve Braxton yet. The next book introduces him, and in the third book everything comes together in a steamy affair. As the story progresses, things get deliciously dirtier.

TO SIGN UP, please leave your email. Please don't forget to post the link to your review in this thread. If you cannot finish this book for whatever reason, please let us know so we can remove your name from THE LIST. Thank You.

Reviewers

1, Audacious Reads ~ chelsmri@gmail.com
2, J. Coyne ~ jcoyneromance@gmail.com
3, Jessica ~ jessicacashen78@gmail.com

message 2: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (audaciousreads) Yes please chelsmri@gmail.com

message 3: by J. (new)

J. Coyne | 1 comments I've love to read this! jcoyneromance@gmail.com

Thanks!

Jessica Traver cashen | 44 comments I would love to read this book!
jessicacashen78@gmail.com

message 5: by Derna (new)

Derna | 5507 comments Mod
I have just sent copies out to members whose names have been added to the list. Please remember that you have until 18th September (3 weeks) in which to read and review this book, and post your review here. Any problems just let me know. Enjoy