Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Somebody to Die For (Requiem Inc., #3)
This topic is about Somebody to Die For
Book Issues > Delete Editions

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jennifer☠Pher☠ (naylorjen) | 17 comments Good morning, this book has 2 other editions that seem to be connected somehow that are incorrect. One has a cover for a totally different book.

https://www.goodreads.com/search?q=So...

Thank you so much!

message 2: by Emy (last edited Aug 27, 2018 06:08AM) (new)

Emy (emypt) | 5038 comments Working on this.

Author fixed for one edition.
Odd edition left alone as this is a Kindle edition and how it is being currently shown on Amazon. I agree it's weird though!

Looking at the publisher site, it shows only the other cover, and that it's an inhouse series. I wonder if it was commissioned from either another author or under a different pseudonym. As the cover was supplied from Amazon on 22 August, I'm wary of removing it in case it's Dreamspinner Press' site who is delayed updating, and not Amazon. I'll try to remember to check back after 4th September when it's released to see how it's actually released and adjust appropriately!

EDIT: A bit more digging shows SomeTHING to Die For by Piper Doone was a 2015 release by the same publishing house. As Dreamspinner aren't currently showing a Kindle release for SomeONE to Die For, I'm still not clear which one it's meant to be!

Jennifer☠Pher☠ (naylorjen) | 17 comments Thank you! It was an odd one for sure!