Yet Another RP discussion

School Role Play > Elementary School Role Play

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((rp here. :) ))

message 2: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Luke hopped from one foot to the other, as he waited for the bell to ring. his older brother and sister told him school was bad and boring, but kidergarten had been kinda fun. Maybe 1st grade would be the same...

message 3: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((hello?))

message 4: by Jaime (new)

Jaime | 7 comments Annicka walked to the class lists. She was going to be in Ms. Shirley's class.
She walked over to the door and started humming excitedly. The bell rang and she was the first person through the door. She went to room 22 and found her name tag on a desk in the front. The name next to her said Les. A cute boy sat there and looked thourouly excited.
"Hi, I'm Annicka." She said.

message 5: by Jaime (new)

Jaime | 7 comments Les shot a quick glance down at his room number one more time. 22. That made him even more excited. His sister had Ms. Shirley when she was in 5th grade and she said that she was really nice. The bell rang and he waited for the crowd to die down before he entered the school.
When he got to his class room he found his desk in the front of the room. A girl was to his left and no one to his right. The girl introduced herself.
"Oh, hi I'm Les." he answered.

message 6: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 221 comments Mod
Lucy sat in the back of the room alone.

message 7: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Luke looked around his now busy class room excitedly. He took a seat next to a name tag that had a strange but kind of cool name in it:
"It." on his other side, the name tag read:
"Lucy."

message 8: by Jaime (new)

Jaime | 7 comments Annicka tapped her foot excitedly while waiting for the teacher to show up.

message 9: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((oops, I think I screwed up. Lukes 7 and a half. lucy I think is ten...))

message 10: by Lyric (new)

((yep))

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Justin walked into the classroom, looking around at all the busy people. Even though he was almost a year older than everyone else, he was still on the shorter side.

message 12: by Lyric (new)

10 year old Lucy sat in class.