Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > First 10 chapters of Fantasy/Viking Lore

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Connor | 3 comments Hello, I am looking for honesty readers who will be brutal in their opinions. I would love feed back also on the emotional impact of scenes which are meant to hit the heart strings as well as plot and pacing.

Title: Where Ravens Soar

Temp Blurb:

Riffin and her partner, Augustus are agents for the Nine World Protection Agency. They are working on a heart-wrenching case. Wolf-skin children have been going missing.

As they hunt for the culprit, Rifinn receives a letter from her grandfather, Odin. The note carries terrible news. Three Valkyries are dead.

If they can't find those responsible in time, the ramifications could devastate the Nine Realms, because even the fates can't see the path ahead.

Kind Regards

Michelle

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Richardson (rionahlarsen) | 2 comments I will read it!! I'm new to this process, will you message me here and I'll send you my email?

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Connor | 3 comments I will do, thank you. :)

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Bourgeois (jennykatharina) | 237 comments I love to read it for you. Please Pm me

message 5: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Connor | 3 comments Jennifer wrote: "I love to read it for you. Please Pm me"

Sent. Thank you. :)