Yet Another RP discussion

Life Role Play > Role Play

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((start rping! have fun!!))

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) Iamy threw the frisbee at his dog.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

It was monday morning and so Tracy went over to the mall. she had to work that day at American Eagal.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 17, 2009 08:00PM) (new)

Diana sat at home, her book in her lap. She had wanted to relax and read for a while, but it wasn't working. She couldn't concentrate. She decided to go outside and take a walk to clear her head.

message 5: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 3 comments Lenna was making her way home, she had just been over to the shops. She noticed Diana on the other side of the street and smiled, "Hey D!" she called out waving. ((mind if they know each other?))

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 18, 2009 03:39PM) (new)

((No, that's great.))

"Hey, Lenna," she waved back. Diana was going to start talking with Lenna, but then she saw something at the end of the street that she hadn't been expecting. "Sorry Lenna, I've gotta run." Diana felt bad for cutting the conversation off, but she had to know if she was seeing things correctly.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((hi can i join??))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((I think you're safe to join.))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok))
michle was walking to work while listening to his ipod.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Benny stood in front of his new home, baseball and bat in hand. He couldn't believe he was back in his neighborhood from fifth grade. That had been so long ago. Nevertheless, he was glad to be moving back.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Diana squealed. It wasn't. It couldn't be him. "Benny Rodriguez?" she called hopefully to the boy next to the moving truck that was parked a house away from her own. "Is that you?" Benny had been her best friend since birth. He'd moved away in fifth grade, and she'd thought she'd never see him again. He turned around. It was him.

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) He was bored.

message 13: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 3 comments Lenna turned her head to the direction Diana had rushed of too and noticed it was toward some guy.She smiled at them. Turning around, as she continuned her walk back home.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((whos the guy?))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((His name is Benny. Like in the post above.))

"I can't believe it!" Diana laughed. "You moved back!"

"I know," he replied with a smile.

They sat and talked for almost an hour after that, remembering old times.

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) Iamy rubbed the back of his dog's head.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Annaliese went for a walk, taking her camera with her, trying to get an idea for her next shoot.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayley had her pink dress uniform on. She dung for her flats. She found her sliver flats and put them on. She had already straightned her hair and done her makeup. she headed out the door and got into her yellow porsche her brohter bought her last year.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((hello?))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Sebastian and Avery were just walking around.

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) Iamy saw Annelise with her camera.