Beta Reader Group discussion

Critique Partners and Swaps > Beta swap fro 64k thriller/Sci-Fi/Fantasy novel

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dinesh (new)

Dinesh Vera | 4 comments Hi everyone! I’m hoping to find someone to beta swap for my ~64k thriller/Sci-fi/Historical fantasy. This is my 4rth and final draft. I’ve taken it as far as I can and need someone to talk about big picture things I missed, ignored, or could have improved. It will be helpful if we can share our opinions on each others work for every 3 chapters. In the swap, I’ll read pretty much anything less than 75k. Here’s a short blurb of my novel:
The story is about Abhay Sharma, a young college student in Bhopal who embarks on a journey to expose an ancient mystery. In the process, he uncovers an ancient alien weapon that re-establishes the forgotten bond that Planet Earth shared with Planet Astraa.
Discovery of the ancient weapon after a challenging adventure in the mystic hills of India awakens an evil that was hibernating in the cold glaciers of Himalayas. Named Ghora, he is the only human being who possesses the ability to activate the alien weapon and his evil intentions to destroy mankind move the story. In an attempt to save planet Earth from destruction, an alien being from Planet Astraa named Rudin communicates with Abhay to share a forbidden truth about Shiva, a being who is portrayed as a God in Hindusim. It is a truth that Abhay will never able to digest nor run away from!

Thanks for reading ;)

message 2: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Michael (dreamersalexander) | 27 comments This sounds fantastic. I'd love to read it for you. I'll send you a PM with my email address.