What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA/Childrens - Travel Series set in New York, London and Italy

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kinjal (new)

Kinjal (kinjaljpatel13) | 1 comments Hi I read these books in 2007. Around that time there were only 3 books in the series.

The books were written from the perspective a teenage girl with curly hair and glasses. The cover looked like glued up magazine letters. The letter "M" really sticks out.

Each story she would be sent to travel destination with very little notice. I think she was writing or traveling with her best friend. I think one book she was traveling because of her father's work, another because of mom or aunt. She visited New York, London and Italy. She had a brother and cat too (if I recall correctly),

Sorry for the lack of details, I read the rules but I'm desperate. I went to the library I checked them out of and they no longer had those books.

Thank you!

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 5054 comments The covers don't quite fit, but you may want to check the "Salt & Pepper Chronicles" series.

https://www.goodreads.com/series/9556...

The Italy book is The Prisoner in the Painting.
The London book is The Vampire's Visit.

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40687 comments Mod
Kinjal, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 4: by Florence (new)

Florence | 649 comments Long shot but maybe the geek girl series?

message 5: by Lorna (new)

Lorna | 1 comments Might it be Scarrows Timeriders series. There is a curly haired MC girl. They travel through time and place. Certainly to London. Based in Nee York at time of 9/11

message 6: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 21140 comments The Melanie Martin series?

The Diary of Melanie Martin is set in Italy and Melanie in Manhattan is set in NY, but I'm not sure about England. The other books focus on Spain and the Netherlands.