Genre: Erotic Romance
Formats Available: Mobi & Epub via Bookfunnel
Time Frame: 4 Weeks
Copies Available: 50

BOOK DESCRIPTION:

With him, I was no longer myself.
I was something wild,
with no inhibitions.

After spending years indulging in meaningless hookups with guys whose names I don't bother to remember the next day, spending some time on my own with no sex, casual or otherwise, is actually a relief.

Then one day, I open the door to let in my new roommate's date, and I see the last thing I'm expecting. A hot, irresistible, sex god.

I have to hide the wave of sexual attraction that rocks me off my feet because lusting after my roommate's date is definitely not the sort of thing I should do.

Except, her date arrives a few moments later, and the first one, the sex god, he's her brother, Jason Wild.

There are so many reasons why I shouldn't want him. He's not into commitment, and I'm done with hookups. I have my friendship with his sister to consider as well as my own well-being because I know that once I give in to my need for him, his will be the one name I'll be unable to forget.

Wild Sexy Thing is the first book in a new series by bestselling contemporary romance author Serena Grey.

Be one of the first 50 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Of course posting on any other social sites would be fantastic! Example: iTunes, Facebook, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords and/or your Blog.

Formats available: Mobi & Epub via Bookfunnel

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name and email address.

Mark Fleshman (markfleshman) Sounds like my kind of book. I can do a review on Amazon and Goodreads. Please send mobi so I can read it on Kindle. info@markfleshman.com.

message 3: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14676 comments Mod
sent in your request Mark.

message 4: by Serena (new) - added it

Serena Grey (serenagrey) | 6 comments Sent to Mark.

message 5: by Tricia (new)

Tricia Gunberg | 25 comments I'd love to review. Send to: theenergygarden@outlook.com

message 6: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14676 comments Mod
sent in your request Tricia

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Wild Sexy Thing (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Serena Grey (other topics)