We Read Stuff discussion

Murder on the Orient Express (Hercule Poirot, #9)
This topic is about Murder on the Orient Express
Books of the Month 2018 > Murder on the Orient Express - September 2018 BotM

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nikki ~ The Nocturnal Bookworm (nyxreadsstuff) Discussion thread for Murder on the Orient Express. Don't forget to use spoiler tags :)

"Just after midnight, the famous Orient Express is stopped in its tracks by a snowdrift. By morning, the millionaire Samuel Edward Ratchett lies dead in his compartment, stabbed a dozen times, his door locked from the inside. Without a shred of doubt, one of his fellow passengers is the murderer.

Isolated by the storm, detective Hercule Poirot must find the killer among a dozen of the dead man's enemies, before the murderer decides to strike again.

message 2: by Aqsa (new) - added it

Aqsa (her_747) | 96 comments I hope to join in this one.

Nikki ~ The Nocturnal Bookworm (nyxreadsstuff) I'm really excited to read this one with the group

message 4: by Aqsa (new) - added it

Aqsa (her_747) | 96 comments I have to remember not to miss this one!

message 5: by Aqsa (new) - added it

Aqsa (her_747) | 96 comments It's a standalone right?

Nikki ~ The Nocturnal Bookworm (nyxreadsstuff) Aqsa wrote: "It's a standalone right?"

From what I understand all the Hercule Poirot novels are technically stand alones and can be read in any order.

message 7: by Aqsa (new) - added it

Aqsa (her_747) | 96 comments That's great :)

Nikki ~ The Nocturnal Bookworm (nyxreadsstuff) I'm planning on starting this today, has anyone else started it already?

message 9: by Aqsa (new) - added it

Aqsa (her_747) | 96 comments Not yet.
Going to soon-got so many already :/

Lattisha Fox (indigoinsane) | 31 comments I like it, and I'm curious about how anyone else who has read Sherlock Holmes is going to compare them. It's hard not to, they're both series set in the Victorian era about brilliant detectives! Personally, I like them both and can't believe it took this long to try Christie out.

Nikki ~ The Nocturnal Bookworm (nyxreadsstuff) Just finished chapter 3 Poirot getting sassy with Mr. Ratchett lol