What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Horror novel from 70’s-80’s involving immortality set in Ireland-Scotland

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by L (new)

L | 5 comments Published in the 70’s-possibly early 80’s- set in a place like Ireland, Scotland, England and involves a male character who gains immortality or some kind of power which he uses for bad intent. His mother is involved- I think he lives with her. The title is short- either one or 2 words. Wish I could remember more!

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 5055 comments Did you read the book in the 70s/80s or years later?
Part of a series?
Time period story takes place?
Anything about the cover?
Any other horror elements, like witches, demons, etc?

message 3: by L (new)

L | 5 comments I read the book in the 90’s. Time period in the book hard to say- anywhere from the 50’s to the 70’s I think. As far as I know it wasn’t part of a series. The book I had was a hardcover with no dust jacket. I don’t remember demons or anything like that, though I do think that the guy somehow became immortal.

[on hiatus] The rockabilly werewolf from Mars | 1527 comments Still looking for this?

[on hiatus] The rockabilly werewolf from Mars | 1527 comments Do you remember anything about the cover?