Warriors - Roleplay Universe (RP) discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Rp Archive > Stonestorm and Calicopaw

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

Peyton (pemhorse8) | 1479 comments Mod
((Do you want to start or should I?))

message 2: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 257 comments You should. :) ))

message 3: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

[Stonestorm]
Stonestorm had been very happy to receive an apprentice. "Okay Calicopaw. You should first gather some moss and make your nest in the apprentice den. He walked out side of camp with her. You find moss near the bases of trees don't go to far from camp to find some. I will be around camp when your done, come and get me." He said than walked back to camp leaving Calicopaw to figure it out on her own. He wanted to test her to see what kind of mentoring he should do.

message 4: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 257 comments Calicopaw was surprised by how quickly this orientation was between her and Stonestorm. As he turns to leave, she thumps her long tail against the grass and dead leaves.

“Moss.. alright.” She says to herself, sniffing the ground, quickly getting multiple smells.. the fresh smell of grass, the earthy smell of dirty, the metallic smell of dried blood.. But she was looking for one thing.. Moss. She trotted her way to one of the trees, a small pile of moss laying right under the large structure of nature.

Slowly, Calicopaw leans down, taking a whiff of the moist, earthy, aromatic smell. Taking it into account, she picks up the small amount of moss, stashing it in a place to stay for the moment, tracking that same smell to look for other, fresh moss.

Half an hour passes, and she ended up making a large pile of fresh moss, sitting back at her hard work. She takes a certain amount, bringing it back to the apprentice den. Slowly, trip by trip, she piles her spot with this fresh moss, making sure it was soft enough for her to sleep on. Half of the pile lay in her spot, a little bigger than the rest of the apprentice’s spots.

message 5: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

[Stonestorm]
Stonestorm realized Calicopaw was done making her nest, so he went into the apprentice den to inspect her work. Seeing how hard she worked at collecting moss and building her nest he could tell that she was a hard worker. "Good job building your nest. Most apprentices just rush through this task, but you took your time and made a cozy nest to sleep in. Now do you want to go and explore the territory or o learn what other duties you will have in camp?" He asked wondering.

message 6: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 257 comments She was still rounding out the nest, making it as neat as possible, before staring at Sandstorm. “I’m.. I would rather explore the territory by myself, get myself familiar.. I do this better if I do it on my own.” She softly spoke, making her way over to him.

“I’ll be back in about.. a few hours. Less if I don’t find any other spots I like..” She brings her paw up to her forehead, wiping off any dirt that was left. “Will be alright with you?”

message 7: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

((Stone not Sand storm. I don't really care though.))

[Stonestorm]
"You can't explore the territory by yourself." He said kindly, but firmly. "You just became an app and before that you where a kit and not allowed to leave camp. If you think that I am going to let you go out of camp alone for your first times you are crazy." He said hoping that he was not being to harsh. "I don't want you to go far from camp alone until you are older. Okay? But I will come with you to show you the best places to hunt, the boundaries, and where we will do most of our training." He told her kindly. He felt like he was being harsh, but anything can happen outside of the hollow. Badgers, dogs, even foxes can come out of no where.

message 8: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 257 comments “First time?” She perks her ears up. “Who said it was my first time?” Calicopaw doesn’t go much into detail, but she decides to let it rest. “Fine, but I can bet that most wont work for me. I tend to find better ways to do things.. maybe a little more complicated, but it’s my way.” She shrugs, her tail swaying back and forth.

“Go ahead and lead the way. I’ll follow.” She purrs softly, her green eyes focused on him.

message 9: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 257 comments Sorry, I get a little mixed up with names.))

message 10: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

[Stonestorm]
"Okay." He said than started walking. He went to the Shadowclan border than. "He is what Shadowclan smells like. If you smell it any where past the border. Tell me right away. Okay?" He asked making it clear and simple.

message 11: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 257 comments Slowly, Calicopaw leans down, taking in the smell of the border, mentally bookmarking it as she took in the strange smell.. something she had smelled millions of times before..

She felt the need to go to her mother’s old spot all of a sudden. Like the need for a toddler to suck their thumb when next to their claimed blanket. She made sure stonestorm wasn’t looking, before creeping off the opposite direction, each step planned, quiet, like a predator searching for prey in the dead of night. Slowly, Stonestream began to fade from view as she followed the scent she was marked to her mother’s spot.. extremely close to shadowclan’s border, a tree stood in between both sides..

She quickly climbed up the tree, sitting in the very spot where her mother and father met.. two cats from two different clans. A Romeo and Juliet love story. Tragic but beautiful. No, she never met her parents, both dying before she was born.. but her caretaker used to tell stories about them. Glorious tales of forbidden love that they somehow managed to weave around so delicately..

message 12: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 257 comments I'm going to bump this. Sorry. ;u;))

message 13: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

((Sorry been busy at school. Will respond soon. Today))

message 14: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 257 comments That’s fine!))

message 15: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

((You might have to be patent sometimes. I have to do my homework than I can.))

message 16: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 257 comments Cool! I’m fine with that. :3))

message 17: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

((Okay thanks it might be later tonight than, sorry.))

message 18: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 257 comments Its fine!!))

message 19: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

((I have a lot of homework. Soooooo tomorrow I am very sorry. I promise tomorrow.))

message 20: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 257 comments It's okay!

message 21: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

[Stonestorm]
After realizing that Calicopaw was gone he at first was worried. But soon after quickly following her scent trail, he found her in a tree on Shadowclan/Thunderclan border. "Get down from there quickly." He yelled at her. "You are going to get seen by a patrol and than get in trouble." He yellowed jumping into the tree and pushing Calicopaw to get going.

message 22: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 257 comments "What?" She groans softly, keeping her paws glued to the tree. "It's fine! I've been here many times before! I even asked one of the patrols!" As he continues to push, she ends up falling out of the tree, landing on her right arm the wrong way. Calicopaw lets out a soft whine, slowly getting herself up, her right paw lifted, barely touching the ground.

message 23: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

[Stonestorm]
Stonestrom felt bad that he pushed her out of the tree, he didn't mean to push her that hard. He must have used his anger. "I'm sorry are you alright." He asked seeing that one of her legs where hurt. Stonestorm, just wants her to listen to him.

message 24: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 257 comments “Yea.. yea I’m fine.” Calicopaw lies. It was obvious that something was up with her right arm, it being.. almost misplaced, moved back further than it actually should. “Let’s just keep going..”

message 25: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

[Stonestorm]
"No." He said firmly. "We are going to get your leg checked out right now, before we continue training. Lets go." He said not wanting Calicopaw to find a way out of coming.

message 26: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 257 comments I’m so sorry, I didn’t see it!))

message 27: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 257 comments Her ears fold back, as she lets out a soft hiss. “Fine... Fine.” She hobbles over to him, grimacing as she does so. “This is your fault.” She grumbles softly.

message 28: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

((That's okay.))

[Stonstorm]
Hearing what she said he started to get mad. "Don't you think that I know that." He said forcefully. "Let's get back. Do you want help or not. He said knowing that he was not going to talk on the way back. He doesn't think that he can do this mentorship thing anymore.

message 29: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

((When Stonestorm gets back I am going to have him talk to Swiftstar. He is not going to be Calicopaws mentor anymore. There are many active thunderclan cats that are active. Is that are right with you Asia?))

message 30: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 257 comments “What does it look like?!” She spats, turning back to him with her half-limp arm. “I don’t even know what’s wrong with it!” The fur on her back begin to stand on end.

message 31: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

((They do not make a good pair.))

[Stonestoem]
"As a matter of fact you do look like you need help." He said started to walk, still waited for her, barley. He wanted to run straight back to camp without her. But he knew that he couldn't. He had to be a good mentor for only 24 more hours hopefully less.

message 32: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

((Solo yes on a new mentor.))

message 33: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 257 comments To be honest, I believe they can be. Both butt heads but surely they’ll get along. I really like both of them.))

She sighs and begins to limp after him. She did feel bad, about yelling at him.. Maybe if was for him kicking her out of her spot? Or even treating her like a kit. She always hated that.

message 34: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

((It turns out that I wont be as busy as I though I was going to b this month. Soooo I can have Stonestorm be her mentor.))

[Stonestorm]
Stonestorm started walking slowly helping Asia when she needed help. When they got back to camp he ran up to Skycloud((? I think that is right)) Calicopaw was inured and she needs help.

message 35: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 257 comments Gahhh I keep forgetting!))

message 36: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 257 comments Calicopaw leans into him slightly as she walks, barely able to support herself.

message 37: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 257 comments Calicopaw was climbing up a tall tree, eventually sitting on a thick branch, her tail laying over the branch.

message 38: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

Stonestorm climbed up to sit next to her. "I am sorry that I have not been a good mentor." He said.

message 39: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 257 comments “No.. no it’s not your fault.” She sighs. “I’m just.. difficult.”

message 40: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

"You aren't that difficult. You just have personality." He said hoping that he was not being offensive. "I will try to not get mad right away, okay. I will also listen to what you are saying more." He said.

message 41: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 257 comments “It’s not the fact that you didn’t listen, it’s the fact that I didn’t obey..”

message 42: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

"Oh." He said knowing that it was also his fault. "Maybe if you try to listen more I would not get mad at myself for it." He said quietly.

message 43: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 257 comments “So that’s why.. you left me..” she sighs, rubbing her eyes. “Just wanted to be sure of that.”

message 44: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

"I just felt bad about it. I feel like a horrible mentor." He said being honest.

message 45: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 257 comments “Well you’re not.” Calicopaw snapped. “I’m just a terrible apprentice.”

message 46: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

"Well, what ever we are, I just want to move past it now." He said. Hearing that the gathering started, and that Swiftstar announced Calicopaw. "Do you want to go back, or stay here."

message 47: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 257 comments She takes a moment to think about it, before rubbing her head against him in thanks. “Yea.. we should head back. Thank you, stonestorm..”

message 48: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

"No, thank you." He said getting up. He walked back to the gathering with Calicopaw happy that he now understands what he didn't before.

message 49: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 257 comments She follows beside him, bouncing slightly with every step, humming happily.

message 50: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

((Time to pick this up again))
"What do you want to do today?" He asked his apprentice wanting to get her training done.

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.