Come and Roleplay/Play games discussion

chat

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose chatting!

i stopped a fight in one topic in naother group by yelling puppies!

message 2: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Really? how did you stop it by yelling puppies?

message 3: by Dapplenose (last edited Aug 18, 2009 05:10PM) (new)

Dapplenose well i yelled puppies and anopther person went along withit and said "i love puppies" and then they started talking about their hobbies :D

message 4: by Esther, RANDOMNESS dont avoid it embrace it!!!!!!!!!!!! (last edited Aug 19, 2009 05:04PM) (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 911 comments Mod
hehehe puppies hobbies... it rhymes.

message 5: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Oh, Nice.

message 6: by Silver (new)

Silver sorta.... I guess. *sigh* I'm sooooo tired and I wish these people would just leave.... I "chatted" with them for two hours already!! ((mostly I was sitting there and saying thank you because they kept saying I was good on violin at church last Saturday. No one commented on the fact that my mom randomly pointed to the microphone and I had to sing infront of the whole church. my guess is they didn't notice... lolz. and then she started singing this descant that I happened to know, and it was really hard to stay on the melody...))

message 7: by Silver (new)

Silver Oh and it's a really big church. and in 2011 it will be 100 years old.

message 8: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose WOW

message 9: by Soumya (new)

Soumya My day went like this:

I was outside for about 3 hours, from 9am-11:43am. It was 90 degrees hot and the turf's 10 degrees hotter than regular temperature. We had lunch, watched a quick video, went outside into the shade, and did some marching drills. Then we went back inside, played some music and went back outside to play the music while marching with the music memorized. It was so hard, especially when I had to walk backwards and keep my eyes in the front. I was afraid I'd bump into a precussion player. Two girls were walking backwards too towards me. They have to walk around me so they won't bump into me. It was really hard to play the music while remembering our places.

message 10: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose Esther wrote: "hehehe puppies hobbies... it rhymes. "

no it doesn't

message 11: by Silver (new)

Silver well I think it might. the first letter of the syllable that you're rhyming can't be the same, and you can have one or more syllables rhyming....

message 12: by Dapplenose (last edited Aug 20, 2009 01:40PM) (new)

Dapplenose i really don't think it tymes...
pup-pies, hob-bies

message 13: by Silver (last edited Aug 20, 2009 01:25PM) (new)

Silver General rhymes
In the general sense, rhyme can refer to various kinds of phonetic similarity between words, and to the use of such similar-sounding words in organizing verse. Rhymes in this general sense are classified according to the degree and manner of the phonetic similarity:

syllabic: a rhyme in which the last syllable of each word sounds the same but does not necessarily contain vowels. (cleaver, silver, or pitter, patter)

message 14: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose okay...?

message 15: by Silver (new)

Silver Meaning it's not a "perfect" rhyme but it's still a rhyme.

message 16: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose o-kay.....

message 17: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose blooming, i am leaving several of my groups, and i might leave this one.

message 18: by Silver (new)

Silver I might leave too...

message 19: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose i just have too many groups and goodreads is taking up a little too much of my life

message 20: by Silver (new)

Silver I was reading the vampire roleplay...

message 21: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose i haven't read it. anyways, bye...

message 22: by Silver (new)

Silver bye

message 23: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Dapplenose wrote: "blooming, i am leaving several of my groups, and i might leave this one."

okay....

message 24: by Silver (new)

Silver I feel ignored.

message 25: by Soumya (new)

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah why? hi btw i just joined♥

message 27: by Soumya (new)

Soumya YAY!!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

lolz