The Official History Chicks Podcast Book Club discussion

Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald
This topic is about Z
September Book Choice > September Book Choice

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amber (last edited Aug 25, 2018 08:13AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amber (mommytucker) | 157 comments Mod
The votes are in and Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald won for September's book of the month! If you have not already, head over to the History Chicks Podcast and listen to Episode 66 or check out the show notes on their website before we get started on this book come September 1st. :)

http://thehistorychicks.com/?s=zelda

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Adams | 1 comments I have this book! I’ll have some time in September to read it, too.

Fantastic, Jennifer! I'm excited to hear your feedback!

Stephanie | 4 comments I was able to grab the audiobook from tge library, it's lovely!

message 5: by Deb (new) - rated it 4 stars

Deb (deb605) Pure coincidence I picked up this book from the library today before joining this group. Looking forward to reading along with you all.

Stephanie wrote: "I was able to grab the audiobook from tge library, it's lovely!"

Fantastic!

Debbie wrote: "Pure coincidence I picked up this book from the library today before joining this group. Looking forward to reading along with you all."

That's awesome! Look forward to your thoughts.

Lianna Sapien | 2 comments I’m so excited!!!

The audiobook is amazing! I love it so much!

ROBYN MARKOW | 3 comments I got this book out of library since I love reading about The Jazz Age & well,what can be more "Jazz Age " than Zelda Fitzgerald? ( & that guy she married;wasn't he a writer?';-)

message 11: by Erin (new) - rated it 4 stars

Erin | 1 comments Just finished listening to Z on audiobook and loved it! Turned around and started watching Amazon Prime show Z: The Beginning is Everything. Anybody else do that?

Lianna Sapien | 2 comments Yup!

message 13: by Deb (new) - rated it 4 stars

Deb (deb605) Erin wrote: "Just finished listening to Z on audiobook and loved it! Turned around and started watching Amazon Prime show Z: The Beginning is Everything. Anybody else do that?"

Yes did the exact same thing, was disappointed that the series was cancelled though before the end.

Erin wrote: "Just finished listening to Z on audiobook and loved it! Turned around and started watching Amazon Prime show Z: The Beginning is Everything. Anybody else do that?"

Yes, I did too! I agree with Debbie though, I was sorely disappointed that it was cut so short and it did not finish the story.