UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

Author Zone - Readers Welcome! > Amazon Author Academy

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jason (new)

Jason Chapman | 36 comments Hey Guys,
I am looking to attend the Amazon Authors academy on Newport South Wales on September 11th. Amazon have rolled out courses all over the country. I am wondering if anyone has attended one of these lectures and if they have been useful.
Many thanks
Jason Chapman

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 1749 comments I didn't know they were available!

message 3: by Kath (new)

Kath Middleton | 25096 comments They advertise them on Facbook, Anna. And other places, no doubt.

message 4: by Jim (new)

Jim | 22171 comments wasn't Will going to go to one?

message 5: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 1749 comments Ah... Facebook. I manage to live without that. Other places? They send me endless ads about buying other people's books but I haven't noticed any Author Academy thingies. Perhaps I should read their emails more carefully!

Anyway, is the academy useful? Anyone know?

message 6: by Jason (new)

Jason Chapman | 36 comments Anna Faversham wrote: "Ah... Facebook. I manage to live without that. Other places? They send me endless ads about buying other people's books but I haven't noticed any Author Academy thingies. Perhaps I should read thei..."

I'll let everyone know if it was useful.

message 7: by Jim (new)

Jim | 22171 comments thanks :-)

message 8: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 1749 comments More thanks!

message 9: by Will (new)

Will Macmillan Jones (willmacmillanjones) | 11721 comments I'll see you there, Jason. If we meet in the throng. Incidentally, they are offering a live stream of 2 of the lectures on facebook, I believe.