Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Looking for betas to read a zombie novel.

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mark (new)

Mark Kasniak | 19 comments Hi, Everyone

I'm looking for betas to read a zombie novel. The book is titled, "The Hunger," 72K words, and it has been through many, many rounds of editing. It has also just finished an entire year worth of critiquing on Scribophile. I feel that the book is polished at this point.

I looking for general feedback, how you liked it, characters, were you ever confused or lost interest, etc. (but if you notice anything wrong grammar-wise I'd be great if you point that out)

I can send a copy in the format of your choice. You can also reach me at MKreads@hotmail.com Thanks for any interest. Here's the book's blurb.

After a sudden illness, Peter Demerath has awakened to discover that not only is he still dead, but the government has known of the undead for some time. Now a prisoner under house arrest, after four years of purgatory, Peter finally makes contact with the outside world, his world, the world of the conscious dead. In a traveling underground society known as the Alliance, others like Peter, socialize, party, and plan a future where the undead will one day be able to walk amongst society again.

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Bourgeois (jennykatharina) | 237 comments i would love to read for you. please PM me.