Authors & Reviewers discussion

Welcome! [Getting Started] > ARC's available

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joan (new)

Joan Carney | 14 comments My new romance "The Baby Plan" is scheduled for release September 30. ARC's are available now in any format. Here's the blurb:

"The itch of ‘baby lust’ has prickled just under the surface of Tessa’s skin since she turned thirty. Five years have passed since her thirtieth birthday, and her obsessive nature has stoked the minor irritation into a full-blown fertility frenzy. She’s given up waiting for the right man to put a ring on her finger and, instead, decides to actively seek out a man with the right genes who will give her the child she wants with no further involvement. Love wasn’t in the plan, but Karma had other ideas."

Please email me at jcarney1148@gmail.com with your preferred format.

message 2: by Katherine (new)

Katherine M. | 4 comments Hey Joan, I would love to help out if you are still in need of a review/feedback. You can reach me at katherine.futrell@gmail.com.

message 3: by Grace (new)

Grace Willows | 2 comments We would love to have reviews for our Grace Willows novel To Kiss a King".
To Kiss a King is a contemporary romance novel set in an exotic location with a suspenseful twist.

"You are enough to drive a saint to madness or a king to his knees.”
King Arman of Al Qhar is under attack when his bodyguards find a stowaway on the jet. Julia Monroe was hoping for a dream vacation on the island of Al Qhar when she finds herself running from a lunatic and hiding on a plane. She awakens to the sound of gunfire and screams of the wounded. As the bullets continue to fly, she finds a way to save the handsome man they call Majesty. Julia is either the perfect decoy to finish the assassination job or the perfect woman to fill the hole in his heart. King Arman fears nothing, kneels to no man, but he just might have to risk everything he owns for the woman who knows only how to love.
If interested in reviewing, please contact us at graceluvs2write@comcast.net with your email address. Thanks!

message 4: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Theodore | 9 comments FREE Copies! Review Requests!

The KT DIET: Keto Transformation: The Ultimate 28-Day Meal Plan to Get You Fit, Focused + Fabulous!

I would greatly appreciate any and all help with reviews for my book! I have been helping people lose weight for years, and finally put all of my meal plans into a wonderful cookbook/meal plan. Now it is go time with reviews!

Synopsis:
You're a dynamic person, with dynamic goals, so why have an average weight loss plan? It's time to take back control of your life and get in the best shape of your life! The KT Diet will revolutionize the way you think about dieting and weight loss. This scientifically proven system is designed with your busy life in mind, no more wasting time on diets that don't work or that cost a fortune. The KT Diet is a 28-Day Meal Plan that enables you to lose weight, in a healthy, efficient and effective manner, providing you with clarity and energy, all without you ever feeling hungry! So what are you waiting for? The KT Diet has everything you need to start your keto weight loss journey to get you FIT, FOCUSED + FABULOUS.

Please contact me at concept24@draekk.com if you would like to review the book. It is free if you have Kindle Unlimited, or I can send you a copy as well.

SAMPLE LINK

KT Diet Keto Transformation The Ultimate 28-Day Meal Plan to get you Fit, Focused, and Fabulous by Danielle Theodore