The Sapphic Squad discussion

333 views
Recommendations! > Favorite F/F Audiobooks

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Lewis (tootall77hc) | 2 comments Do you have any favorite audiobooks?


message 2: by Elle (new)

Elle (ellexamines) (ellexamines) | 70 comments Mod
Hannah wrote: "Do you have any favorite audiobooks?"

do you mean f/f ones? I sadly don't think I've listened to any!! I've definitely heard good things about The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo, though <3


message 3: by autumn (new)

autumn (vaguelymaybe) The Drowning Girl by Caitlín R Kiernan (read by Suzy Jackson) is a GREAT audiobook! the main character is a lesbian and her gf is trans!


message 4: by Elle (new)

Elle (ellexamines) (ellexamines) | 70 comments Mod
autumn wrote: "The Drowning Girl by Caitlín R Kiernan (read by Suzy Jackson) is a GREAT audiobook! the main character is a lesbian and her gf is trans!"

UH WHAT GOTTA GO DOWNLOAD THAT !!!!!!!!!


message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Lewis (tootall77hc) | 2 comments Thank you! I am looking for audiobook with queer characters. I will definitely check those two out!


message 6: by Kaylin (new)

Kaylin (The Re-Read Queen) (kaylin_14) | 53 comments Mod
The Black Iris audiobook was AMAZING
(Pretty heavy subject matter and the whole book is a mindf*ck, but if you can handle it/are interested I definitely recommend!)

I also really liked the audio for ‘The Long Way to the Small Angry Planet’ (which I would argue has a subplot involving an f/f couple?)


message 7: by Elle (new)

Elle (ellexamines) (ellexamines) | 70 comments Mod
Kaylin wrote: "The Black Iris audiobook was AMAZING
(Pretty heavy subject matter and the whole book is a mindf*ck, but if you can handle it/are interested I definitely recommend!)

I also really liked the audio ..."


yeah, those are both awesome books!! I haven't listened to either on audio but the print versions are a m a z i n g and they should rock on audio!


message 8: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin (boldantpro) | 2 comments I've got a list if your still interested. Any specific age group in mind? You can get a lot for free via the romance pack on audible or YouTube


message 9: by Selene (new)

Selene (kavnis) Hey, where do y'all find audiobooks? I use audible but it's kinda expensive, so yeah. I'd like to know if there are any other options?
Also, I'm going to listen to "The Drowning Girl" cause honestly it sounds sooo good


message 10: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Van Parys (mandalaaxo) Selene wrote: "Hey, where do y'all find audiobooks? I use audible but it's kinda expensive, so yeah. I'd like to know if there are any other options?
Also, I'm going to listen to "The Drowning Girl" cause honestl..."


I use Libby which is a library app you can connect to your library with your card.


message 11: by Selene (new)

Selene (kavnis) Amanda wrote: "Selene wrote: "Hey, where do y'all find audiobooks? I use audible but it's kinda expensive, so yeah. I'd like to know if there are any other options?
Also, I'm going to listen to "The Drowning Girl..."


I'm from Spain so I don't think that's an option for me, but thanks anyways!


message 12: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin (boldantpro) | 2 comments Theres a lot of free ones on youtube too if you search the title and audiobook


message 13: by Christine (last edited Feb 10, 2019 04:35PM) (new)

Christine I'm currently listening to Starting from Scratch and really enjoying it. It's read by the author, Georgia Beers.

Regarding where to get audiobooks, I second the recommendation for utilizing library apps. Libby is great, as well as Hoopla and RBDigital. I have also gotten cheap e-books on Amazon and paid a few extra dollars to get audio, which is cheaper than Audible.


message 14: by Summer (new)

Summer | 4 comments hii


back to top