What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > 2017, YA romance. Teen girl trying to figure herself out and ends up finding love in the process. Also there is a mysterious podcast guy who knows everything about her school and makes teen girl feel understood when listening.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ren.ee (new)

Ren.ee | 1 comments The teen girl lives in a small town and likes to hang out on this dock looking out onto the lake just like this other teen boy who is kind of nerdy who she knows but they never actually talked until school starts again and they get paired up for this science project I think. Meanwhile the girl is going through personal things such as her parents separating. People around school talk about how there's this mysterious podcast guy who gives advice and answers questions at a certain time at night and the girl listens to him. I know what this book looks like when I see it the cover is a boy with brown hair in a dark orange almost red shirt and a girl in a white shirt with blonde hair sitting side by side, backs shown, on the dock with a lake view in front. I cannot for the life of me figure out the title. I feel like it is "Falling For You" or something but I do not know. Anyone please help me figure this out.

message 2: by Kris (last edited Sep 14, 2018 03:43PM) (new)

Kris | 36569 comments Mod
Waiting for You by Susane Colasanti Waiting for You by Susane Colasanti seems to match your description.

(Google search - site:www.goodreads.com "young adult" "romance" podcast advice parents separating)

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40627 comments Mod
Ren.ee, was that your book or are you still looking?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Waiting for You (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Susane Colasanti (other topics)