2022 & 2023 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Brinda's read 25 Books in 2018

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by BRINDA (new)

BRINDA GURUSAMY (brinsga) | 18 comments

I've wanted to read 25 books this year, but I'm far behind on the goal. Completed 4 books so far, looking to read 21 books in the upcoming months.

Here's the list of Books that I've completed so far:

Wonder
The Girl on the Train
Animal Farm
Illuminae

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Wishing you the best of luck with your goal Brinda, and above all happy reading!!

message 3: by BRINDA (last edited Sep 11, 2018 06:44AM) (new)

BRINDA GURUSAMY (brinsga) | 18 comments Thank you very much, Susy!

Completed 3 books so far in this month!

5. The Wedding Pearls
6. Red Queen
7. Nimona

╟ ♫ Tima ♪ ╣ ♥ (tsunanisaurus) | 144 comments Of the books you've read this year, which do you think you'd recommend to someone first? :)

message 5: by BRINDA (new)

BRINDA GURUSAMY (brinsga) | 18 comments Hey Tima,

I guess I would recommend books in this particular order:

1. The Wedding Pearls - It's heart warming story about family and love. The characters are great!
2. Illuminae - If you're a Sci-fi fan, I would recommend to read this book for the unique way of writing and presentation. That's a fresh idea.
3. Animal Farm - This is an all time classic and it helped me understand communism and what happened in the Soviet Union better. A must read!

Hope this helps :) Happy Reading!

message 6: by Blagica (new)

Blagica  | 12050 comments You are on your way to having a great year in books! Do you have a book you still can't wait to read?

message 8: by BRINDA (new)

BRINDA GURUSAMY (brinsga) | 18 comments Blagica wrote: "You are on your way to having a great year in books! Do you have a book you still can't wait to read?"

Hi Blagica,

I still have a lot of books that I'm looking forward to reading. To name a few,

1. Boof thief
2. Cloud Atlas.
3. It ends with us

I'm hoping to read them this December

message 9: by BRINDA (new)

BRINDA GURUSAMY (brinsga) | 18 comments Well' I guess this December I'm going to read more than I have read this whole year. Completed another 2 books. 11 more books to read to reach this year's challenge. Since I have lots of free time for the next three weeks. I'm going to dwell in my reading land :D

Book 13: The Stranger
Book 14: Never Never

message 10: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Brinda wrote: "Well' I guess this December I'm going to read more than I have read this whole year. Completed another 2 books. 11 more books to read to reach this year's challenge. Since I have lots of free time for the next three weeks. I'm going to dwell in my reading land :D ..."

Sound wonderful Brinda! Enjoy! :)