YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Team Threads Archive > Team September (F) - Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 107 (107 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Ta || bookishbluehead (last edited Sep 03, 2018 11:56PM) (new)

Ta || bookishbluehead (bookishbluehead) | 1616 comments Manju ✔
Mara ✔
Gabi✔
Julie ✔
Audrey
Kira
Ellie ✔
Akhmadov
Neel Mittal
Sajel
Erin ✔
Katie ✔
Andrea ✔
Nikki ✔

Team Reviews: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Em Lost In Books (emlostinbooks) Present

message 3: by Mara (new)

Mara (mara97) | 468 comments Also present

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 85660 comments Mod
Hello Team September, just to let you know that I'm adding Sajel to your team ☺

message 5: by Gabi (new)

Gabi | 563 comments Present!

message 6: by Gabi (new)

Gabi | 563 comments Mara wrote: "Also present"

Hey, Mara! We're on the same team again! Awesome :D

message 7: by ellie (new)

ellie (minsungellie) | 166 comments hello!!

Hello Team September, just to let you know that I am adding Erin to your team ☺

message 9: by Mara (new)

Mara (mara97) | 468 comments Gabi wrote: "Mara wrote: "Also present"

Hey, Mara! We're on the same team again! Awesome :D"

Gabi wrote: "Present!"

I noticed! It's nice to see familiar faces again :)

message 10: by Gabi (new)

Gabi | 563 comments Ellie wrote: "hello!!"

Hey Ellie! You're on this team too! It's so nice to see all y'all again. I also think it's cool that this is Team September for the month of September. Maybe that's good luck.

message 11: by Gabi (new)

Gabi | 563 comments Sarah wrote: "Hello Team September, just to let you know that I am adding Erin to your team ☺"

Thank you Sarah =)

message 12: by Lee (new)

Lee | 1443 comments Hello, everyone. I'm checking in<3

message 13: by Katie (new)

Katie (forever_small_) | 14 comments Hey everyone!

message 14: by Sarah Elizabeth (new)

Hello Team September, just to let you know that I am adding Andrea to your team ☺

message 15: by Gabi (new)

Gabi | 563 comments Sarah wrote: "Hello Team September, just to let you know that I am adding Andrea to your team ☺"

Thanks Sarah!

Ta || bookishbluehead (bookishbluehead) | 1616 comments Hello everyone and welcome, so what's everyone planning to read?

message 17: by Gabi (new)

Gabi | 563 comments Julie wrote: "Hello everyone and welcome, so what's everyone planning to read?"

Hey Julie! Honestly, I'm not sure yet. I have a poll here to help me get an idea if anyone wants to add their vote though!

https://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/1...

How about you guys?

message 18: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Ahn | 402 comments Hey guys, can't wait to start reading, well anything :)

Going to start with The Air You Breathe by Frances de Pontes Peebles

message 19: by Mara (new)

Mara (mara97) | 468 comments Going to start with finishing both Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes by Rick Riordan and To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1) by Jenny Han (I struggle way too much with short stories) and then I will kick back and have just these three on my TBR (but as I am a very mood reader, I might read/listen to completely different books).
Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children, #1) by Ransom Riggs A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas Gemina (The Illuminae Files, #2) by Amie Kaufman

message 20: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Ahn | 402 comments Just finished it actually, so right now I don't know what to start with...

message 21: by Gabi (new)

Gabi | 563 comments The challenge has officially started!!! Good luck, everyone!

message 22: by ellie (new)

ellie (minsungellie) | 166 comments Currently looking for a buddy read for a book I am reading for this challenge. Let me know if you want to read The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot with me!

message 23: by Sarah Elizabeth (new)

Hello Team September, just to let you know that I am adding Nikki to your team ☺

message 24: by Em Lost In Books (new)

Em Lost In Books (emlostinbooks) Am starting September with To All the Boys I've Loved Before.

message 25: by Gabi (new)

Gabi | 563 comments Manju wrote: "Am starting September with To All the Boys I've Loved Before."

Envious!! The wait for that book at my library is six months! That's estimated though, I doubt it'll be half that, but now I'm tempted to just buy the book!

message 26: by Gabi (new)

Gabi | 563 comments Sarah wrote: "Hello Team September, just to let you know that I am adding Nikki to your team ☺"

Thanks Sarah!

message 27: by Lee (new)

Lee | 1443 comments Gabi wrote: "Manju wrote: "Am starting September with To All the Boys I've Loved Before."

Envious!! The wait for that book at my library is six months! That's estimated though, I doubt it'll be..."

I'm in the same boat! The wait list is so long for it.

message 28: by Nikki (new)

Nikki | 2416 comments Hi team and thanks Sarah for adding me :)

message 29: by Nikki (new)

Nikki | 2416 comments Added my first review In My Custody by Stella Marie Alden , next I'm going to read Dating the Doctor by Piper Sullivan

message 30: by Katie (new)

Katie (forever_small_) | 14 comments I'm also starting September reading with 'To All the Boys I've Loved Before' by Jenny Han!!! Can't wait

message 31: by Em Lost In Books (new)

Em Lost In Books (emlostinbooks) Katie wrote: "I'm also starting September reading with 'To All the Boys I've Loved Before' by Jenny Han!!! Can't wait"

Hi five!

message 32: by Em Lost In Books (new)

Em Lost In Books (emlostinbooks) Gabi wrote: "Manju wrote: "Am starting September with To All the Boys I've Loved Before."

Envious!! The wait for that book at my library is six months! That's estimated though, I doubt it'll be..."

I already finished the trilogy. It was so much fun.

message 33: by Nikki (new)

Nikki | 2416 comments Read and reviewed Dating the Doctor by Piper Sullivan no idea what to read next though what is everyone else reading?

Ta || bookishbluehead (bookishbluehead) | 1616 comments I'm currently reading These Rebel Waves (Stream Raiders, #1) by Sara Raasch and Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling

message 35: by Nikki (new)

Nikki | 2416 comments Julie wrote: "I'm currently reading These Rebel Waves (Stream Raiders, #1) by Sara Raasch and Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling"

Is this the first time you've read Harry Potter?

Ta || bookishbluehead (bookishbluehead) | 1616 comments Nikki wrote: "Julie wrote: "I'm currently reading These Rebel Waves (Stream Raiders, #1) by Sara Raasch and Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling"

Is this the first time you've read Harry Potter?"

No, I've read it countless times now actually. :D

message 38: by Nikki (new)

Nikki | 2416 comments Julie wrote: "Nikki wrote: "Julie wrote: "I'm currently reading These Rebel Waves (Stream Raiders, #1) by Sara Raasch and Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling"

Is this the first time you've read Harry Potter?"
..."

Oh good lol I love my Harry Potter too!

message 39: by Nikki (new)

Nikki | 2416 comments Finished Under the Influence by Nikki Belaire
I've got to choose another to start

message 40: by Lee (new)

Lee | 1443 comments You are moving through those books, Nikki!

Ta || bookishbluehead (bookishbluehead) | 1616 comments Nikki wrote: "Julie wrote: "Nikki wrote: "Julie wrote: "I'm currently reading These Rebel Waves (Stream Raiders, #1) by Sara Raasch and Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling"

Is this the first time you've read H..."

I can never let a year go by without reading them <3

message 42: by Nikki (new)

Nikki | 2416 comments Erin wrote: "You are moving through those books, Nikki!"

Thanks Erin it's the end of summer holidays and just signed up to the unlimited thing, trying to get it worth my while lol and get myself psyched to get back to clearing my to read list lol.

message 43: by Nikki (new)

Nikki | 2416 comments Julie wrote: "Nikki wrote: "Julie wrote: "Nikki wrote: "Julie wrote: "I'm currently reading These Rebel Waves (Stream Raiders, #1) by Sara Raasch and Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling"

Is this the first time..."

Lol good me neither I read them back in April I think :) then had to re watch all movies and complain all over again

message 44: by ellie (new)

ellie (minsungellie) | 166 comments My school just started so I don't know if I am going to get lots of reading done this month :(

message 45: by Gabi (new)

Gabi | 563 comments Just got back from a mini vacation! Now I can start reading! I even brought a book with me to the hotel and never got the chance to read it :O

Don't worry, Ellie! You focus on school and get in reading when you have the time :)

message 46: by Nikki (new)

Nikki | 2416 comments Gabi wrote: "Just got back from a mini vacation! Now I can start reading! I even brought a book with me to the hotel and never got the chance to read it :O

Don't worry, Ellie! You focus on school and get in re..."

That's how comes you know it's a great holiday! No time or energy for reading...

message 47: by Mara (new)

Mara (mara97) | 468 comments Ellie wrote: "My school just started so I don't know if I am going to get lots of reading done this month :("

I get how you feel. I have been back at school for two weeks already--it makes finding time for sitting down and read hard (honestly, I think I will survive most of this month on audiobooks.)

message 48: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Ahn | 402 comments Gabi wrote: "Just got back from a mini vacation! Now I can start reading! I even brought a book with me to the hotel and never got the chance to read it :O

Don't worry, Ellie! You focus on school and get in re..."

That'll be me next month, vacations=no time for reading (unless I'm relaxing on a beach)

Ta || bookishbluehead (bookishbluehead) | 1616 comments Finished These Rebel Waves (Stream Raiders, #1) by Sara Raasch and I'm starting now with Daughter of the Pirate King (Daughter of the Pirate King, #1) by Tricia Levenseller .

message 50: by Katie (new)

Katie (forever_small_) | 14 comments Finished To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1) by Jenny Han !! still deciding what i'll be reading next :)

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.