YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Team Threads Archive > Team March (S) - Chat ✔

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ☆☆Hannah☆☆ (last edited Aug 29, 2018 06:08PM) (new)

☆☆Hannah☆☆ | 6070 comments Members:

☆☆Hannah☆☆ - x
Karen - x
Lane - x
Ashleigh - x
❤ Aly ❤ - x
Astrid - x
Selma - x

Please check in!

Here is the link to our review thread:

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 2: by Lane (new)

Lane (crookshanksandcoffee) | 1286 comments Checking in

message 3: by Ashleigh (new)

Ashleigh | 3374 comments Checking in

message 4: by Karen (new)

Karen Barber | 11319 comments Checking in. Looking forward to reading with you all next month x

message 5: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (artsofashes) | 722 comments checking in!!

message 6: by ❤ Aly ❤ (new)

❤ Aly ❤ | 3591 comments Checking in

☆☆Hannah☆☆ | 6070 comments Looks like we are waiting for just one more person to check in.

message 8: by Lane (new)

Lane (crookshanksandcoffee) | 1286 comments Hey y'all! I'm maid of honor in my best friend's wedding on the 1st and then flying to my new city I'll be living, so I probably won't be able to post reviews until a few days into the month, but I'll be reading!

message 9: by Selma (new)

Selma | 472 comments Checking in

☆☆Hannah☆☆ | 6070 comments Everybody has now checked in. Happy Reading!

message 11: by Ashleigh (new)

Ashleigh | 3374 comments Has anyone got any plans for BRs this month?

☆☆Hannah☆☆ | 6070 comments I might have 2.

message 13: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (artsofashes) | 722 comments I have ten buddy reads planned for September... not sure how many I'll actually get to though!

message 14: by ❤ Aly ❤ (new)

❤ Aly ❤ | 3591 comments I need to look

message 15: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (artsofashes) | 722 comments Hey guys! I won’t have access to a computer this weekend but I’ll be reading!

message 16: by Karen (new)

Karen Barber | 11319 comments Lots of BRs started today, and i'm trying to get onto them in-between ARC deadlines. Just posted my first review. If anyone fancies setting up BRs within the team I'm open to suggestions.

☆☆Hannah☆☆ | 6070 comments What genre of books does everyone read?

message 18: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (artsofashes) | 722 comments Good job Karen!! I finished a BR book today but I haven’t written a review yet. I’ll get to it today.

message 19: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (artsofashes) | 722 comments ☆☆Hannah☆☆ wrote: "What genre of books does everyone read?" The majority of what I read is YA, and im reading only ya for this challenge probably :P

message 20: by Karen (new)

Karen Barber | 11319 comments Mix of YA and adult. I’ll try most things, but do tend to get into fantasy, contemporary and thrillers.

message 21: by ❤ Aly ❤ (new)

❤ Aly ❤ | 3591 comments I’ll post my first review soon

message 22: by Selma (new)

Selma | 472 comments Hey guys, we are doing so well! I was wondering what books people had planned? because if someone wants to buddy read one of their books I would be up for it, so we can get those extra points and maybe push us into first place!!

message 23: by ☆☆Hannah☆☆ (last edited Sep 08, 2018 06:29PM) (new)

☆☆Hannah☆☆ | 6070 comments I have these currently checked out from the library: A Catered Birthday Party (A Mystery with Recipes, #6) by Isis Crawford Fall with Me (Wait for You, #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4) by Kristen Proby Lost Rider (Coming Home, #1) by Harper Sloan When We Found Home by Susan Mallery

I also have a shelf with 1,200 books that I own on my kindle. I can always post the shelf if anybody wants to see about reading anything. The shelf contains a lot of adult contemporary but I do have YA fantasy and paranormal too.

message 24: by Lane (new)

Lane (crookshanksandcoffee) | 1286 comments I'm currently reading Vox by Christina Dalcher and Down and Across by Arvin Ahmadi :)

message 25: by Karen (new)

Karen Barber | 11319 comments I'm doing my usual of trying to get ARCs done while signing up to too many BRs at one time. Currently working on BRs for Children of Blood and Bone (Legacy of Orïsha, #1) by Tomi Adeyemi Jackaby (Jackaby, #1) by William Ritter Whichwood (Furthermore, #2) by Tahereh Mafi and The Struggle (The Vampire Diaries, #2) by L.J. Smith . There's BRs in a few days for Sadie by Courtney Summers and I'm going to try to keep an eye on what else gets added.

message 26: by Lane (new)

Lane (crookshanksandcoffee) | 1286 comments I've heard a lot of great things about Sadie!

message 27: by Selma (new)

Selma | 472 comments @karen, that's a good idea, I'm going to look there for some more buddy reads too.

message 28: by Karen (new)

Karen Barber | 11319 comments Just set up a BR for The Towering Sky

message 29: by ❤ Aly ❤ (new)

❤ Aly ❤ | 3591 comments Three reviews going up tonight

message 30: by Karen (new)

Karen Barber | 11319 comments Should finish Towering Sky today. Got a bit snowed under with work. Still reading, but more slowly than I’d like.

message 31: by Karen (new)

Karen Barber | 11319 comments Any of you up for a BR of The Golden Tower?

message 32: by Sarah Elizabeth (new)

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 85707 comments Mod
Hello Team March, just to let you know that I have messaged Aly just to check that she is still participating as we are on Day 16 and she hasn't posted a review yet x

message 33: by Selma (new)

Selma | 472 comments Sarah wrote: "Hello Team March, just to let you know that I have messaged Aly just to check that she is still participating as we are on Day 16 and she hasn't posted a review yet x"

Thank you :)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.