What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Historical Romance with time travel: Heroine goes to Persia/Egypt? and buys a historic item outside a tomb. Late at night she travels back in time, is made Queen? but doesn't get close to the King... Possible Spoilers ahead.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nandhni (new)

Nandhni Thiagarajan | 1 comments It Is a Book where the female lead goes to persia/Egypt of that sorts and purchases a historic item outside a Tomb and late at night She Travels Back in Time and she is slaved Queen by the king and she is restricted to almost everything but she doesn't allow the King to get Close to her..Later she Falls in love with the King's Slave where She is rescued by him when the tomb is raided.. i read it in my teens and i really Cant remember it..:( It is a Historical romance book.. HELP is wanted in Finding the BOOK Please

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40602 comments Mod
Nandhni, please read the group pointers/rules at the top of the group homepage - which explain what to put in your header.

We also need to know what year you read the book (we don't know when you were a teen).

message 4: by Kris (last edited Sep 30, 2018 11:37AM) (new)

Kris | 36502 comments Mod
Here's the Google Books preview of Egyptian Heart (2007) by Kathryn Meyer Griffith - Juels' suggestion:

https://books.google.com/books?id=34t...

I added genre and plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it using the small "edit" link beside the header - on the full desktop website (not the mobile app).

Around what year did you read this book? A range of years is fine.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40602 comments Mod
Nandhni, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Egyptian Heart (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kathryn Meyer Griffith (other topics)