Fallen Into Tijan Books discussion

Naked in Death (In Death, #1)
This topic is about Naked in Death
Archives > Naked in Death by J.D. Robb [September] - (UTM™: Whitney)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maraya21, Disco Muffin (new) - added it

Maraya21 (The Reading Dragon) | 390 comments Mod

♦️ Naked in Death by J.D. Robb ♦️

This is my pick for September as part of the "Unleash The Mods™" Challenge. Hope you enjoy it!
Unleash The Mods™ Challenge - WHAT & HOW TO
Unleash The Mods™ Challenge - Logs/Entries

♠️ Blurp ♠️

It is the year 2058, and technology now completely rules the world. But New York City Detective Eve Dallas knows that the irresistible impulses of the human heart are still ruled by just one thing: passion.

When a senator's daughter is killed, the secret life of prostitution she'd been leading is revealed. The high-profile case takes Lieutenant Eve Dallas into the rarefied circles of Washington politics and society. Further complicating matters is Eve's growing attraction to Roarke, who is one of the wealthiest and most influential men on the planet, devilishly handsome... and the leading suspect in the investigation.

message 2: by JadeShea, Rock Cheesecake (new) - rated it 4 stars

JadeShea | 288 comments Mod
This is the start to a really very long series that is still going and going and going lol. I think they have about 47 books or something like that.

message 3: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica (jwolf4611) 47 full length books at least 10 novellas and one where she writes under Nora Roberts and finishes the story line under JD Robb. I have read the entire series twice. Love them. Book 48 comes out in February 2019.

message 4: by JadeShea, Rock Cheesecake (new) - rated it 4 stars

JadeShea | 288 comments Mod
Jessica wrote: "47 full length books at least 10 novellas and one where she writes under Nora Roberts and finishes the story line under JD Robb. I have read the entire series twice. Love them. Book 48 comes out in..."

Wow, I'm on book 22 at the moment. I've been reading the novellas attached to it as well, it feels like I will never get caught up. haha

message 5: by Maraya21, Disco Muffin (new) - added it

Maraya21 (The Reading Dragon) | 390 comments Mod
Soooo this is basically the "One Piece" of the crime novels world. Yeah, I will start this when it is done. In 2054 then! :D
Seruously though that is a LOT of books *nope*

message 6: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica (jwolf4611) She releases at least 2 a year. One of things I love about the books is that their are 47 plus books they only take place over 2 or 3 years. You really get to know the characters.

Jennifer (jennifershiflett) | 2 comments One of my favorite series. I love that my local library always gets the new books and I can usually get on the hold list way before release day.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Naked in Death (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

J.D. Robb (other topics)