Play Book Tag discussion

Footnotes 2017-2018 > Big Thanks for all the Good Wishes!!!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joanne (new)

Joanne (joabroda1) | 8785 comments Thank you all for the good thoughts, and prays and love-Amazing group of folks here! I am home(they do not keep you for anything less than death anymore).

Recovery will be 6-8 weeks, so lots of reading in my plans. Totally bionic now-I actually have what looks like 1/2 of a slim phone inside me, with a "gieiger counter" thig-a-ma-jig to test if I need re-charging.

I should know sometime in early October how much my pain level has been reduced-no high expectations, so no big let down. A lot of people report over 50%, but my doc and I know that we cannot expect that-Ok by me, I will take what I can get!

Again thank you-that good juju was bouncing all over me today

message 2: by Ellen (new)

Ellen | 2403 comments Wonderful news! I hope that your pain level will be reduced as much as possible.

message 3: by Magdalena (new)

Magdalena | 414 comments So glad everything went well, I really hope it helps. I'll keep sending good thoughts and wishes. Thank goodness for reading right?

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy | 9723 comments Glad to hear it went well. We will now see you really active on Goodreads in the coming weeks. A lot of good reads to share... and then poof its time to reclaim the world!

message 5: by Amy N. (new)

Amy N. | 256 comments So glad it went well!

message 6: by annapi (new)

annapi | 5211 comments Happy for you that it went well! Hopefully your reduced pain continues for a long time, and even improves!

message 7: by Book Concierge (new)

Book Concierge (tessabookconcierge) | 6530 comments Oh, thank you, Joanne, for updating us. Fingers and toes crossed (and prayers continuing) for a speedy and uneventful recovery and the best possible outcome.

message 8: by Joi (new)

Joi (missjoious) | 3875 comments Just back, but so glad to hear you are doing well Joanne, and the little robot inside of you will help you as much as possible :)

Hope you get some good reading in while you recover.

message 9: by Karin (last edited Aug 24, 2018 06:12PM) (new)

Karin | 7574 comments I'm glad it went well and hope that you see significant enough pain reduction that it's noticeable, even if it can't be 50 percent. As you say, anything helps :)

message 10: by KateNZ (new)

KateNZ | 2797 comments Have been thinking of you - so glad all went smoothly xx

message 11: by Anita (new)

Anita Pomerantz | 7065 comments I've been so busy moving and adjusting to moving that I clearly missed something important, but I'm so glad your procedure went well! That's great news. I hope it delivers the results you are seeking too. xo