The Challenge Factory discussion

♦Factory Archives♦ > SEPTEMBER 2018 FWYS Challenge

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (new)

Ezi Chinny (ezinwanyi) | 16462 comments Mod

message 2: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (new)

SEPTEMBER 2018 Finish What You've Started (Series) Challenge:
Please post your shelves. NO COMMENTS in this thread please. After I post the pair, it will add a link to the shelf, and then you can add discussion comments.

How It Will Work:
1) Please only post a list of 5 series that you have Already Started but now, you would like to get current on. There must be a minimum of TWO books remaining in your series.
*When listing your series, please only list the bookcovers in the series you have NOT read yet.
**Novellas are optional.

NEW TWIST: PLEASE READ the spoiler
The 5 series you list this month will remain your list until you finish them. When you finish a series, you may replace the finished with another series. The goal is to finish at least 5 of your series by the end of the year. (view spoiler)

Your picker can choose to pick two series for you instead of one. This is because sometimes people read one book and decide they really didn't enjoy the series after all.
Option B gives you the chance to read One Book from Two series, instead of two books form one series.It is the Picker's option!!

2) OPTION A: An assigned person will pick ONE series from your post series.
OPTION B: An assigned person will pick TWO series from your post series.

3) You have one month: SEPTEMBER 2018
OPTION A: to try to read as many books in that series as you can—minimum two books in that series.
OPTION B: try to read as many books in the two series as you can—minimum one book per series.

*if you don't read your chosen series, it's okay because this challenge is for YOUR ENJOYMENT.

4) Please try to select for your pair ASAP as we all get excited and waiting is torture to some.

5) After you have made your selections, please return to your original bookshelf and update that shelf with the books your chose and the ones chosen for you.

TIMELINE
AUGUST 22-28, 2018:
Participants will Post their shelves
*If you do not list a shelf, I will not pair you with anyone
***Cut off on AUGUST 28

AUGUST 28-30: Pairs will be posted & then Selection of a Series (Specify Option A or B)
*Again, as I said earlier, please try to select for your pair ASAP.
***Cut off on AUGUST 30:

**AUGUST 30-31: Re-picks for those who didn’t get the pick

**MOD ASSIST: TCF Mods Trea, Denise & Lanelle are also around for assistance.

photo Changing Texts_zpsrwkl7gbq.jpg

message 3: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (last edited Aug 28, 2018 11:12PM) (new)

PARTICIPANTS
Ezinwanyi
Jennifer
Cathy
Avid Reader and Geek Girl
Danielle Gypsy Soul
☘KathyD☘
Karen♐
Chelle
Gabriela
Theo
Joyce
GreenFairy
LaurLa
Jamie (TheRebelliousReader)
Marty

PAIRS

1. Theo picks for Jamie (TheRebelliousReader)
2. Karen♐ picks for Joyce
3. Marty picks for GreenFairy
4. Cathy picks for ☘KathyD☘
5. Jennifer picks for Danielle Gypsy Soul
6. Avid Reader and Geek Girl picks for Jennifer
7. LaurLa picks for Ezinwanyi
8. Chelle picks for Marty
9. GreenFairy picks for LaurLa
10. Gabriela picks for Karen♐
11. Jamie (TheRebelliousReader) picks for Chelle
12. Ezinwanyi picks for Avid Reader and Geek Girl
13. Danielle Gypsy Soul picks for Theo
14. ☘KathyD☘ picks for Cathy
15. Joyce picks for Gabriela

message 4: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (last edited Sep 18, 2018 09:08PM) (new)

☀️ I chose for Avid Reader and Geek Girl: Option B: Cole McGinnis and The Royals
♛ LaurLa chose for me: Dark Protectors Series and Sign of Love

☑ ✿ Ezinwanyi's SEPTEMBER 2018 FWYS - Series List
1) Dark Protectors Series (Books 7.8 - 8)
Tricked (Dark Protectors #7.75; 1001 Dark Nights #48) by Rebecca Zanetti Talen (Dark Protectors, #7.9) by Rebecca Zanetti Vampire's Faith (Dark Protectors, #8) by Rebecca Zanetti (view spoiler)
4) Sign of Love by Mia Sheridan (Book 10-12):
Ramsay by Mia Sheridan Preston's Honor by Mia Sheridan Seek by Mia Sheridan (view spoiler)

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jhaltenburger) | 874 comments In!
Series for September

Danger Cove
Killer Colada a Danger Cove Cocktail Mystery (Danger Cove, #8) by Elizabeth Ashby Deadly Dye and a Soy Chai (Danger Cove, #5) by Elizabeth Ashby Tree of Life and Death (Danger Cove, #7) by Elizabeth Ashby Robbing Peter to Kill Paul (a Danger Cove Quilting Mystery) by Elizabeth Ashby Divas, Diamonds & Death (a Danger Cove Pet Sitter Mystery, #2) by Elizabeth Ashby A Slaying in the Orchard (Danger Cove Farmers' Market Mystery #2) by Elizabeth Ashby Deadly Dirty Martinis (Danger Cove Cocktail Mystery, #2) by Nicole Leiren A Poison Manicure & Peach Liqueur (a Danger Cove Hair Salon Mystery) by Traci Andrighetti A Secret in the Pumpkin Patch (Danger Cove Farmers' Market Mystery #3) by Elizabeth Ashby Tequila Trouble (A Danger Cove Cocktail Mystery) by Nicole Leiren

Donut Shop --
Bad Bites (Donut Shop Mystery, #16) by Jessica Beck Troubled Treats (Donut Shop Mystery #19) by Jessica Beck Sugar Coated Sins (Donut Shop Mystery, #20) by Jessica Beck Custard Crime (Donut Shop Mystery, #14) by Jessica Beck Old Fashioned Crooks (Donut Shop Mystery #17) by Jessica Beck Dangerous Dough (Donut Shop Mystery, #18) by Jessica Beck Lemon Larceny (Donut Shop Mystery, #15) by Jessica Beck Devil's Food Defense (Donut Shop Mystery #25) by Jessica Beck Pumpkin Pleas (Donut Shop Mystery #26) by Jessica Beck Floured Felonies (Donut Shop Mystery #27) by Jessica Beck Mixed Malice (Donut Shop Mystery #28) by Jessica Beck Criminal Crumbs (Donut Shop Mystery, #21) by Jessica Beck Tasty Trials (Donut Shop Mystery #29) by Jessica Beck Vanilla Vices (Donut Shop Mystery, #22) by Jessica Beck Baked Books (Donut Shop Mystery #30) by Jessica Beck Raspberry Revenge (Donut Shop Mystery, #23) by Jessica Beck Cranberry Crimes (Donut Shop Mystery #31) by Jessica Beck Cherry Filled Charges (The Donut Mysteries Book #33) by Jessica Beck Scary Sweets (The Donut Mysteries Book #34) by Jessica Beck Fugitive Filling (Donut Shop Mystery, #24) by Jessica Beck Boston Cream Bribery (Donut Shop Mystery #32) by Jessica Beck Pastry Penalties (Donut Shop Mystery #36) by Jessica Beck Cocoa Crush (The Donut Shop Mysteries #35) by Jessica Beck Apple Stuffed Alibis (The Donut Mysteries Book 37) by Jessica Beck

Penn Cage
The Devil's Punchbowl (Penn Cage #3) by Greg Iles The Death Factory (Penn Cage, #3.5) by Greg Iles Unwritten Laws by Greg Iles

Claire Rollins
Fortune's Wheel (A Claire Rollins Mystery Book 4) by J.A. Whiting Murder and Misfortune (A Claire Rollins Mystery Book 3) by J.A. Whiting Fortune's Favors (Claire Rollins Mystery, #5) by J.A. Whiting

Haunted Vintage
If the Haunting Fits, Wear It (Haunted Vintage Mystery #5) by Rose Pressey A Passion for Haunted Fashion (A Haunted Vintage Mystery #6) by Rose Pressey Fashions Fade, Haunted Is Eternal (A Haunted Vintage Mystery #7) by Rose Pressey

message 6: by Cathy (new)

Cathy Galloway | 340 comments Cathy's Finish What You Started September 2018

Throne of Glass
Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4) by Sarah J. Maas Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5) by Sarah J. Maas Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass, #6) by Sarah J. Maas

Brothers Sinister
The Heiress Effect (Brothers Sinister, #2) by Courtney Milan The Countess Conspiracy (Brothers Sinister, #3) by Courtney Milan The Suffragette Scandal (Brothers Sinister, #4) by Courtney Milan Talk Sweetly to Me (Brothers Sinister, #4.5) by Courtney Milan

Dark Ones
Crouching Vampire, Hidden Fang (Dark Ones #7) by Katie MacAlister Cupid Cats (Dark Ones #7.5) by Katie MacAlister Got Fangs? (Ben and Fran, #1) by Katie Maxwell Circus of the Darned (Ben and Fran, #2) by Katie Maxwell In the Company of Vampires (Dark Ones #8) by Katie MacAlister Much Ado About Vampires (Dark Ones, #9) by Katie MacAlister A Tale of Two Vampires (Dark Ones, #10) by Katie MacAlister The Undead In My Bed (Dark Ones #10.5; Half-Moon Hollow #2.5; Midnight Liaisons #1.5) by Katie MacAlister The Vampire Always Rises (Dark Ones Book 11) by Katie MacAlister

The Edge
Fate's Edge (The Edge, #3) by Ilona Andrews Steel's Edge (The Edge, #4) by Ilona Andrews

The Mortal Instruments
City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4) by Cassandra Clare City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5) by Cassandra Clare City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6) by Cassandra Clare

Avid Reader and Geek Girl (avidreaderandgeekgirl) | 325 comments Cathy wrote: "Cathy's Finish What You Started September 2018

Throne of Glass
Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4) by Sarah J. MaasEmpire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5) by Sarah J. MaasTower of Dawn (Throne of Glass, #6) by Sarah J. Maas

Brothers Sinister
[book..."

Cathy, have you read the Infernal Devices series yet? You might want to as the Mortal Instruments has some spoilers to it.

message 8: by Avid Reader and Geek Girl (last edited Aug 29, 2018 06:27AM) (new)

Avid Reader and Geek Girl (avidreaderandgeekgirl) | 325 comments Avid's FWYS September 2018

1. Tales From Verania
The Tragic Life of Lady Tina DeSilva (Tales From Verania, #1.5) by T.J. Klune The Consumption of Magic (Tales From Verania, #3) by T.J. Klune A Wish Upon the Stars (Tales From Verania, #4) by T.J. Klune

2. THIRDS
Rise & Fall (THIRDS, #4) by Charlie Cochet Against the Grain (THIRDS, #5) by Charlie Cochet Catch a Tiger by the Tail (THIRDS, #6) by Charlie Cochet Smoke & Mirrors (THIRDS, #7) by Charlie Cochet Thick & Thin (THIRDS, #8) by Charlie Cochet Darkest Hour Before Dawn (THIRDS, #9) by Charlie Cochet Gummy Bears & Grenades (THIRDS, #9.5) by Charlie Cochet Tried & True (THIRDS, #10) by Charlie Cochet

3. Shopaholic
Shopaholic on Honeymoon (Shopaholic #3.5) by Sophie Kinsella Shopaholic and Sister (Shopaholic, #4) by Sophie Kinsella Shopaholic & Baby (Shopaholic, #5) by Sophie Kinsella Mini Shopaholic (Shopaholic, #6) by Sophie Kinsella Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic, #7) by Sophie Kinsella Shopaholic to the Rescue (Shopaholic, #8) by Sophie Kinsella

4. Cole McGinnis
Dirty Laundry (Cole McGinnis, #3) by Rhys Ford Dirty Sweets (Cole McGinnis, #3.5) by Rhys Ford Dirty Day (Cole McGinnis, #3.6) by Rhys Ford Dirty Deeds (Cole McGinnis, #4) by Rhys Ford Dirty Minds (Cole McGinnis, #4.5) by Rhys Ford Down and Dirty (Cole McGinnis, #5) by Rhys Ford Dirty Heart (Cole McGinnis, #6) by Rhys Ford Dirty Bites (Cole McGinnis, #6.5) by Rhys Ford

5. The Royals
Broken Prince (The Royals, #2) by Erin Watt Twisted Palace (The Royals, #3) by Erin Watt Tarnished Crown (The Royals, #3.5) by Erin Watt Fallen Heir (The Royals, #4) by Erin Watt Cracked Kingdom (The Royals, #5) by Erin Watt

I pick Option B- Penn Cage & Claire Rollins for Jennifer

Ezinwanyi picks Option B - Cole McGinnis & Royals for me

VETOES:
(view spoiler)

COMPLETED/CURRENT SERIES:
(view spoiler)

message 9: by Danielle Gypsy Soul (last edited Sep 19, 2018 10:16AM) (new)

Danielle  Gypsy Soul (afdaniellet) | 1485 comments Danielle's Finish What You Started

Jennifer picked Offbeat Crimes for me
I picked Black Dagger Brotherhood forTheo

1. Texas by R.J. Scott
Texas Wedding (Texas #7) by R.J. Scott Texas Gift (Texas #8) by R.J. Scott

2. J.J. Graves by Liliana Hart
Dirty Deeds (J.J. Graves Mystery #4.5) by Liliana Hart Dirty Laundry (J.J. Graves Mystery #5) by Liliana Hart Dirty Money (A J.J. Graves Mystery Book 6) by Liliana Hart

3. Metahuman Files by Hailey Turner
In the Blood (Metahuman Files, #4) by Hailey Turner Out of the Ashes (Metahuman Files Classified, #1) by Hailey Turner In the Requiem (Metahuman Files, #5) by Hailey Turner

4. Offbeat Crimes by Angel Martinez
Skim Blood and Savage Verse (Offbeat Crimes, #3) by Angel Martinez Feral Dust Bunnies (Offbeat Crimes, #4) by Angel Martinez Jackalopes & Woofen-Poofs (Offbeat Crimes, #5) by Angel Martinez All The World's An Undead Stage (Offbeat Crimes, #6) by Angel Martinez

5. Bear, Otter and the Kid by T.J. Klune
The Art of Breathing (Bear, Otter, and the Kid, #3) by T.J. Klune The Long and Winding Road (Bear, Otter, and the Kid, #4) by T.J. Klune

Series with one book left:
Bear Otter and the Kid: The Long and Winding Road (Bear, Otter, and the Kid, #4) by T.J. Klune
Metahuman Files: In the Requiem (Metahuman Files, #5) by Hailey Turner

Completed or Caught Up On:
Life Lessons by Kaje Harper
Unbreakable Bonds by Jocelynn Drake
THIRDS by Charlie Cochet
Marshals by Mary Calmes
Scorpius Syndrome by Rebecca Zanetti

message 10: by ☘KathyD☘ (last edited Aug 29, 2018 08:34PM) (new)

☘KathyD☘ | 957 comments Kathy’s Finish What You Started September List

Boudreaux, Kristen Proby
Easy Charm (Boudreaux, #2) by Kristen Proby Easy Melody (Boudreaux, #3) by Kristen Proby Easy Kisses (Boudreaux, #4) by Kristen Proby Easy For Keeps (Boudreaux #3.5; 1001 Dark Nights #41) by Kristen Proby Easy Magic (Boudreaux, #5) by Kristen Proby Easy Fortune (Boudreaux, #5.5) by Kristen Proby Easy Nights (Boudreaux, #6) by Kristen Proby

In Death, J.D. Robb
Salvation in Death (In Death, #27) by J.D. Robb Ritual in Death (In Death, #27.5) by J.D. Robb Promises in Death (In Death, #28) by J.D. Robb Kindred in Death (In Death, #29) by J.D. Robb Missing in Death (In Death, #29.5) by J.D. Robb Fantasy in Death (In Death, #30) by J.D. Robb Indulgence in Death (In Death, #31) by J.D. Robb Possession in Death (In Death, #31.5) by J.D. Robb Treachery in Death (In Death, #32) by J.D. Robb New York to Dallas (In Death, #33) by J.D. Robb Chaos in Death (In Death, #33.5) by J.D. Robb Celebrity in Death (In Death, #34) by J.D. Robb Delusion in Death (In Death, #35) by J.D. Robb Calculated in Death (In Death, #36) by J.D. Robb Thankless in Death (In Death, #37) by J.D. Robb Taken in Death (In Death, #37.5) by J.D. Robb Concealed in Death (In Death, #38) by J.D. Robb Festive in Death (In Death, #39) by J.D. Robb Obsession in Death (In Death, #40) by J.D. Robb Devoted in Death (In Death, #41) by J.D. Robb Wonderment in Death (In Death, #41.5) by J.D. Robb Brotherhood in Death (In Death, #42) by J.D. Robb Apprentice in Death (In Death, #43) by J.D. Robb Echoes in Death (In Death, #44) by J.D. Robb Secrets in Death (In Death, #45) by J.D. Robb Dark in Death (In Death, #46) by J.D. Robb Leverage in Death (In Death, #47) by J.D. Robb

Masters and Mercenaries, Lexi Blake
Just One Taste (Topped, #2; Masters and Mercenaries, #9.5) by Lexi Blake From Sanctum with Love (Masters and Mercenaries, #10) by Lexi Blake Devoted (Masters and Mercenaries #10.5; 1001 Dark Nights #38) by Lexi Blake Submission is Not Enough (Masters and Mercenaries, #12) by Lexi Blake Perfectly Paired (Topped, #3; Masters and Mercenaries, #12.5) by Lexi Blake For His Eyes Only (Masters and Mercenaries, #13) by Lexi Blake Arranged (Masters and Mercenaries #13.5; 1001 Dark Nights #57) by Lexi Blake Love Another Day (Masters and Mercenaries, #14) by Lexi Blake At Your Service (Topped, #4; Masters and Mercenaries, #14.5) by Lexi Blake Nobody Does It Better (Masters and Mercenaries, #15) by Lexi Blake Close Cover (Masters and Mercenaries, #16) by Lexi Blake Protected (Masters and Mercenaries #16.5; 1001 Dark Nights #84) by Lexi Blake

Midnight Breed, Lara Adrian
Crave The Night (Midnight Breed, #12) by Lara Adrian Tempted by Midnight (Midnight Breed #12.5; 1001 Dark Nights #9) by Lara Adrian Bound to Darkness (Midnight Breed #13) by Lara Adrian Stroke of Midnight (Midnight Breed #13.5; 1001 Dark Nights #27) by Lara Adrian Defy the Dawn (Midnight Breed, #14) by Lara Adrian Midnight Untamed (Midnight Breed #14.5; 1001 Dark Nights #47) by Lara Adrian Midnight Unbound (Midnight Breed, #14.6) by Lara Adrian Midnight Unleashed (Midnight Breed #14.7; 1001 Dark Nights #68) by Lara Adrian Claimed in Shadows (Midnight Breed, #15) by Lara Adrian

Welcome to Hell, Eve Langlais
Date with Death (Welcome to Hell, #2.5) by Eve Langlais A Demon and Her Scot (Welcome to Hell, #3) by Eve Langlais Hell's Kitty (Welcome to Hell, #4) by Eve Langlais Hell's Geek (Welcome To Hell, #5) by Eve Langlais Hell's Bells (Welcome to Hell, #6) by Eve Langlais

For Cathy, I chose Brothers Sinister and The Edge (Option B)
For me, Cathy chose In Death and Masters & Mercenaries (Option B)

2018 Series Status
(view spoiler)

message 11: by Cathy (new)

Cathy Galloway | 340 comments Avid Reader and Geek Girl wrote: "Cathy, have you read the Infernal Devices series yet? You might want to as the Mortal Instruments has some spoilers to it.
"

I did although not before I started the series. I guess I needed the warning a little earlier:D

message 12: by Karen ♐ (last edited Aug 29, 2018 11:04AM) (new)

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 1955 comments Karen's FWYS - September

I picked In Death & Stephanie Plum for Joyce
Gabriela picked The Night Horde SoCal & Gypsy Brothers for me

Rocky Mountain House by Vivian Arend
One Sexy Ride (Thompson & Sons #3; Rocky Mountain House #10) by Vivian Arend Let It Ride (Thompson & Sons #4; Rocky Mountain House #12) by Vivian Arend Rocky Mountain Shelter (Six Pack Ranch #9; Rocky Mountain House #13) by Vivian Arend A Wild Ride (Thompson & Sons #5; Rocky Mountain House #14) by Vivian Arend Rocky Mountain Devil (Six Pack Ranch #10; Rocky Mountain House #15) by Vivian Arend Rocky Mountain Home (Six Pack Ranch #11; Rocky Mountain House #16) by Vivian Arend

Gypsy Brothers by Lili St. Germain
Two Roads (Gypsy Brothers, #6) by Lili St. Germain One Love (Gypsy Brothers, #7) by Lili St. Germain Zero Hour (Gypsy Brothers, #8) by Lili St. Germain

I-Team by Pamela Clare
Heaven Can't Wait (I-Team, #1.5) by Pamela Clare Hard Evidence (I-Team, #2) by Pamela Clare Unlawful Contact (I-Team, #3) by Pamela Clare Naked Edge (I-Team, #4) by Pamela Clare Breaking Point (I-Team, #5) by Pamela Clare Skin Deep (I-Team, #5.5) by Pamela Clare First Strike (I-Team, #5.9) by Pamela Clare Striking Distance (I-Team, #6) by Pamela Clare Soul Deep (I-Team, #6.5) by Pamela Clare Seduction Game (I-Team, #7) by Pamela Clare Dead By Midnight An I-Team Christmas (I-Team #7.5) by Pamela Clare Deadly Intent (I-Team, #8) by Pamela Clare

The Night Horde SoCal by Susan Fanetti
Shadow & Soul (The Night Horde SoCal, #2) by Susan Fanetti Fire & Dark (The Night Horde SoCal, #3) by Susan Fanetti Dream & Dare (The Night Horde SoCal, #3.5) by Susan Fanetti Knife & Flesh (The Night Horde SoCal #4) by Susan Fanetti Rest & Trust (The Night Horde SoCal, #5) by Susan Fanetti Calm & Storm (The Night Horde SoCal #6) by Susan Fanetti

The Arrangement by H.M. Ward
The Arrangement 20 The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #20) by H.M. Ward The Arrangement 21 The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #21) by H.M. Ward The Arrangement 22 The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #22) by H.M. Ward The Arrangement 23 The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #23) by H.M. Ward

2018 Series Finished/UTD/1 Book Left
(view spoiler)

message 13: by Chelle (last edited Sep 19, 2018 05:19PM) (new)

Chelle (MaleficentBookDragon) (chellerydz) | 490 comments Chelle’s FWYS Reading List - September

Jamie picks Option Two for me with the Wayward Children and Jackaby Series for me.

I pick Option One for Marty to finish up the Dorothy Must Die series.

1) Jane Hawke by Dean Koontz
The Whispering Room (Jane Hawk, #2) by Dean Koontz The Crooked Staircase (Jane Hawk, #3) by Dean Koontz The Bone Farm (Jane Hawk, #0.5) by Dean Koontz (view spoiler)

2) Sigma Force by James Rollins
Crash and Burn (Sigma Force, #11.5) by James Rollins The Seventh Plague (Sigma Force, #12) by James Rollins Ghost Ship (Sigma Force, #12.5) by James Rollins The Demon Crown (Sigma Force, #13) by James Rollins Sigma Guide by James Rollins (view spoiler)

3) Wayward Children by Seanan McGuire
Down Among the Sticks and Bones (Wayward Children, #2) by Seanan McGuire Read *** 1/2 Beneath the Sugar Sky (Wayward Children, #3) by Seanan McGuire (view spoiler)

4) Jackaby by William Ritter
The Map (Jackaby, #1.5) by William Ritter Beastly Bones (Jackaby, #2) by William Ritter Ghostly Echoes (Jackaby, #3) by William Ritter The Dire King (Jackaby, #4) by William Ritter

5) The Loch/Meg Steve Alten
The Trench (MEG, #2) by Steve Alten Currently Reading Primal Waters (MEG #3) by Steve Alten Hell's Aquarium (MEG #4) by Steve Alten Vostok by Steve Alten Nightstalkers (MEG, #5) by Steve Alten

Only ONE Book Left in Series (view spoiler)

Series I Finished (But With New Books Being Published) -
(view spoiler)

Other Series I've Started (view spoiler)

Series I Finished -
(view spoiler)

message 14: by Gabriela (last edited Aug 29, 2018 03:13PM) (new)

Gabriela | 192 comments Gabriela's September FWYS

I picked for Karen: Option B: The Night Horde SoCal & Gypsy Brothers
Joyce picked for me: Option A: In Death

(Changing 1 series for only having one book left)

1. Hudson Valley (2-3)
Cream of the Crop (Hudson Valley, #2) by Alice Clayton Buns (Hudson Valley, #3) by Alice Clayton

2. In Death (8-46)
Conspiracy in Death (In Death, #8) by J.D. Robb Loyalty in Death (In Death, #9) by J.D. Robb Witness in Death (In Death, #10) by J.D. Robb Judgment in Death (In Death, #11) by J.D. Robb Betrayal in Death (In Death, #12) by J.D. Robb Seduction in Death (In Death, #13) by J.D. Robb ...

3. The girl in 6E (2-3)
Do Not Disturb (Deanna Madden, #2) by A.R. Torre If You Dare (Deanna Madden, #3) by A.R. Torre

4. Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (2-5)
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy #2) by Douglas Adams Life, the Universe and Everything (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, #3) by Douglas Adams So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, #4) by Douglas Adams Mostly Harmless (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, #5) by Douglas Adams

5. Fall Away (3-4)
Falling Away (Fall Away, #3) by Penelope Douglas Aflame (Fall Away, #4) by Penelope Douglas

message 15: by Theo (last edited Aug 29, 2018 07:29PM) (new)

Theo | 1919 comments Theo's September 2018 FWYS List:

Danielle Gypsy Soul chooses for me: Black Dagger Brotherhood
I choose for Jamie (TheRebelliousReader): Alpha & Omega

Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward (Books 8-15)
Lover Mine (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #8) by J.R. Ward Lover Unleashed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #9) by J.R. Ward

(view spoiler)

message 16: by Joyce (last edited Sep 19, 2018 06:49PM) (new)

Joyce (eternity21) | 691 comments SEPTEMBER FWYS

Karen picks In Death and Stephanie Plum for me
I pick In death for Gabriela

1: In Death series by J.D. Robb (19-46 current end of series)
Visions in Death (In Death, #19) by J.D. Robb Survivor In Death (In Death, #20) by J.D. Robb Origin in Death (In Death, #21) by J.D. Robb Memory in Death (In Death, #22) by J.D. Robb Haunted in Death (In Death, #22.5) by J.D. Robb Born in Death (In Death, #23) by J.D. Robb Innocent in Death (In Death, #24) by J.D. Robb Eternity in Death (In Death #25.5) by J.D. Robb Creation in Death (In Death, #25) by J.D. Robb Strangers in Death (In Death, #26) by J.D. Robb Salvation in Death (In Death, #27) by J.D. Robb Ritual in Death (In Death, #27.5) by J.D. Robb Promises in Death (In Death, #28) by J.D. Robb Kindred in Death (In Death, #29) by J.D. Robb Missing in Death (In Death, #29.5) by J.D. Robb Fantasy in Death (In Death, #30) by J.D. Robb Indulgence in Death (In Death, #31) by J.D. Robb Possession in Death (In Death, #31.5) by J.D. Robb Treachery in Death (In Death, #32) by J.D. Robb New York to Dallas (In Death, #33) by J.D. Robb Celebrity in Death (In Death, #34) by J.D. Robb Delusion in Death (In Death, #35) by J.D. Robb Calculated in Death (In Death, #36) by J.D. Robb Thankless in Death (In Death, #37) by J.D. Robb Taken in Death (In Death, #37.5) by J.D. Robb Concealed in Death (In Death, #38) by J.D. Robb Festive in Death (In Death, #39) by J.D. Robb Obsession in Death (In Death, #40) by J.D. Robb Devoted in Death (In Death, #41) by J.D. Robb Wonderment in Death (In Death, #41.5) by J.D. Robb Brotherhood in Death (In Death, #42) by J.D. Robb Apprentice in Death (In Death, #43) by J.D. Robb Echoes in Death (In Death, #44) by J.D. Robb Secrets in Death (In Death, #45) by J.D. Robb Dark in Death (In Death, #46) by J.D. Robb

2: Stephanie Plum by Janet Evanovich (15-24 current end of series)
Finger Lickin' Fifteen (Stephanie Plum, #15) by Janet Evanovich Sizzling Sixteen (Stephanie Plum, #16) by Janet Evanovich Smokin' Seventeen (Stephanie Plum, #17) by Janet Evanovich Explosive Eighteen (Stephanie Plum, #18) by Janet Evanovich Notorious Nineteen (Stephanie Plum, #19) by Janet Evanovich Takedown Twenty (Stephanie Plum, #20) by Janet Evanovich Top Secret Twenty-One (Stephanie Plum, #21) by Janet Evanovich Tricky Twenty-Two (Stephanie Plum, #22) by Janet Evanovich Turbo Twenty-Three (Stephanie Plum, #23) by Janet Evanovich Hardcore Twenty-Four (Stephanie Plum, #24) by Janet Evanovich

3: Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 9-11
Buffy the Vampire Slayer The Watcher (Season 9, #20) by Andrew Chambliss Buffy the Vampire Slayer The Core, Part 1 (Season 9, #21) by Andrew Chambliss Buffy The Vampire Slayer The Core, Part 2 (Season 9, #22) by Andrew Chambliss Buffy The Vampire Slayer The Core, Part 3 (Season 9, #23) by Andrew Chambliss Buffy The Vampire Slayer The Core, Part 4 (Season 9, #24) by Andrew Chambliss Buffy The Vampire Slayer The Core, Part 5 (Season 9, #25) by Andrew Chambliss Buffy the Vampire Slayer New Rules (Season 10, Volume 1) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer I Wish (Season 10, Volume 2) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Love Dares You (Season 10, Volume 3) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Old Demons (Season 10, Volume 4) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer In Pieces on the Ground (Season 10, Volume 5) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Own It (Season 10, Volume 6) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer I Wish, Part 2 (Season 10, #7) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Return to Sunnydale, Part 1 (Season 10, #8) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Return to Sunnydale, Part 2 (Season 10, #9) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Day Off (or Harmony In My Head) (Season 10, #10) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Love Dares You, Part 1 (Season 10, #11) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Love Dares You, Part 2 (Season 10, #12) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Love Dares You, Part 3 (Season 10, #13) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Relationship Status Complicated, Part 1 (Season 10, #14) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Relationship Status Complicated, Conclusion (Season 10, #15) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Old Demons, Part 1 (Season 10, #16) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Old Demons, Part 2 (Season 10, #17) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Old Demons, Conclusion (Season 10, #18) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Freaky Giles Day (Season 10, #19) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Triggers (Season 10, #20) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer In Pieces on the Ground, Part 1 (Season 10, #21) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer In Pieces on the Ground, Part 2 (Season 10, #22) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer In Pieces on the Ground, Part 3 (Season 10, #23) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer In Pieces on the Ground, Part 4 (Season 10, #24) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer In Pieces on the Ground, Conclusion (Season 10, #25) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Own It, Part 1 Home Sweet Hell (Season 10, #26) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Own It, Part 2 The Centre Cannot Hold (Season 10, #27) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Own It, Part 3 Taking Ownership (Season 10, #28) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Own It, Part 4 Vengeance (Season 10, #29) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 10 #30 by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer The Spread of Their Evil (Season 11, Volume 1) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer In Time of Crisis (Season 11, #2) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer A House Divided (Season 11, #3) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Desperate Times (Season 11, #4) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Desperate Measures (Season 11, #5) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Back to the Wall (Season 11, #6) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Disempowered, Part 1 (Season 11, #7) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Ordinary People (Season 11, #8) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer The Great Escape (Season 11, #9) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Crimes Against Nature (Season 11, #10) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Revelations (Season 11, #11) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer One Girl in All the World (Season 11, #12) by Christos Gage

4. Charley Davidson Series (5-12)

Fifth Grave Past the Light (Charley Davidson, #5) by Darynda Jones Sixth Grave on the Edge (Charley Davidson, #6) by Darynda Jones Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7) by Darynda Jones Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8) by Darynda Jones The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9) by Darynda Jones The Curse of Tenth Grave (Charley Davidson, #10) by Darynda Jones Eleventh Grave in Moonlight (Charley Davidson, #11) by Darynda Jones The Trouble with Twelfth Grave (Charley Davidson, #12) by Darynda Jones

5: Nightsiders by Susan Krinard
Nightmaster (Nightsider, #2) by Susan Krinard Shadowmaster (Nightsiders #3) by Susan Krinard Night Quest (Nightsiders #4) by Susan Krinard Dark Journey (Nightsiders #5) by Susan Krinard Twilight Crossing (Nightsiders #6) by Susan Krinard

(view spoiler)

message 17: by GreenFairy (last edited Aug 24, 2018 04:00AM) (new)

GreenFairy (greenfairy429) | 155 comments Seven by Dannika Dark
Two Minutes (Seven, #6) by Dannika Dark One Second (Seven, #7) by Dannika Dark

The Hollows by Kim Harrison
The Outlaw Demon Wails (The Hollows, #6) by Kim Harrison White Witch, Black Curse (The Hollows, #7) by Kim Harrison Black Magic Sanction (The Hollows, #8) by Kim Harrison Pale Demon (The Hollows, #9) by Kim Harrison A Perfect Blood (The Hollows, #10) by Kim Harrison Ever After (The Hollows, #11) by Kim Harrison The Undead Pool (The Hollows, #12) by Kim Harrison The Witch With No Name (The Hollows, #13) by Kim Harrison

Midnight Breed by Lara Adrian
A Taste of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #9.5) by Lara Adrian Darker After Midnight (Midnight Breed, #10) by Lara Adrian Edge of Dawn (Midnight Breed, #11) by Lara Adrian Marked by Midnight (Midnight Breed #11.5) by Lara Adrian Crave The Night (Midnight Breed, #12) by Lara Adrian Tempted by Midnight (Midnight Breed #12.5; 1001 Dark Nights #9) by Lara Adrian

All the King's Men by Donya Lynne
Rebel Obsession (All The King's Men, #4) by Donya Lynne Return of the Assassin (All The King's Men, #5) by Donya Lynne All the King's Men The Beginning (All the King's Men, #6) by Donya Lynne Bound Guardian Angel (All The King's Men, #7) by Donya Lynne BLACK (All the King's Men, #8) by Donya Lynne

No Shame by Nora Phoenix
No Limits (No Shame, #2) by Nora Phoenix No Fear (No Shame, #3) by Nora Phoenix No Shame (No Shame, #4) by Nora Phoenix

message 18: by LaurLa (last edited Sep 19, 2018 02:50PM) (new)

LaurLa | 2801 comments LaurLa's FWYS Series List -- September

I pick for: Ezi
🌸Series: Dark Protectors and Sign of Love

Picked for me: GreenFairy
🌸Series: Mackenzie Family by Liliana Hart

Maggie O'Dell ~ Alex Kava ~ Books 3-11 (9)
The Soul Catcher (Maggie O'Dell, #3) by Alex Kava At the Stroke of Madness (Maggie O'Dell, #4) by Alex Kava A Necessary Evil (Maggie O'Dell #5) by Alex Kava Exposed (Maggie O'Dell, #6) by Alex Kava Black Friday (Maggie O'Dell, #7) by Alex Kava Damaged (Maggie O'Dell, #8) by Alex Kava Hotwire (Maggie O'Dell, #9) by Alex Kava Fireproof (Maggie O'Dell, #10) by Alex Kava Stranded (Maggie O'Dell, #11) by Alex Kava

MacKenzie Family ~ Liliana Hart ~ Books 3-9 (7)
Riley (The MacKenzie Brothers #3) by Liliana Hart Riley Fireworks (The MacKenzie Family, #3.5) by Liliana Hart Cooper (The MacKenzie Brothers #4) by Liliana Hart Cade (The MacKenzie Family, #5) by Liliana Hart Shadows and Silk (The MacKenzie Family, #6) by Liliana Hart Secrets and Satin (The MacKenzie Family, #7) by Liliana Hart Sins and Scarlet Lace (The MacKenzie Family, #8) by Liliana Hart

Housewife Assassin ~ Josie Brown ~ Books 4-6 (3)
The Housewife Assassin's Relationship Survival Guide (The Housewife Assassin, #4) by Josie Brown The Housewife Assassin's Vacation to Die For (The Housewife Assassin, #5) by Josie Brown The Housewife Assassin's Recipes for Disaster (The Housewife Assassin, #6) by Josie Brown

Babara Marr ~ Karen Cantwell ~ Books 3-4.5 (4)
Silenced by the Yams (Barbara Marr Murder Mystery #3) by Karen Cantwell It's a Dunder-Bull Wife by Karen Cantwell Saturday Night Cleaver (A Barbara Marr Murder Mystery #4) by Karen Cantwell Bjorn! on the Fourth of July by Karen Cantwell

Julie Collins ~ Lori G. Armstrong ~ Books 2-4.7 (4)
Hallowed Ground (PI Julie Collins, #2) by Lori G. Armstrong Shallow Grave (PI Julie Collins, #3) by Lori G. Armstrong Snow Blind (PI Julie Collins, #4) by Lori G. Armstrong Baited ( A Julie Collins Novella) by Lori G. Armstrong

message 19: by Jamie (TheRebelliousReader) (last edited Aug 25, 2018 02:26AM) (new)

Jamie (TheRebelliousReader) (iambrucewayne) | 264 comments ~September FWYS Series~

Hybrid Heat Series by Kiki Burrelli (Books 3 & 4)
Under His Command (Hybrid Heat #3) by Kiki Burrelli Under His Cover (Hybrid Heat #4) by Kiki Burrelli

Crossfire Series by Sylvia Day (Books 4 & 5)
Captivated by You (Crossfire, #4) by Sylvia Day One with You (Crossfire, #5) by Sylvia Day

Alpha & Omega Series by Patricia Briggs (Books 2-5)
Hunting Ground (Alpha & Omega, #2) by Patricia Briggs Fair Game (Alpha & Omega, #3) by Patricia Briggs Dead Heat (Alpha & Omega #4) by Patricia Briggs Burn Bright (Alpha & Omega, #5; Mercy Thompson World - Complete, #15) by Patricia Briggs

Dark Tower Series by Stephen King (Books 5-7)
Wolves of the Calla (The Dark Tower, #5) by Stephen King Song of Susannah (The Dark Tower, #6) by Stephen King The Dark Tower (The Dark Tower, #7) by Stephen King

Love Me With Lies Series by Tarryn Fisher (Books 2 & 3)
Dirty Red (Love Me with Lies, #2) by Tarryn Fisher Thief (Love Me with Lies, #3) by Tarryn Fisher

message 20: by Marty (last edited Aug 25, 2018 08:38PM) (new)

Marty (martymill) | 972 comments

Book of the Ancestor - Mark Lawrence
Grey Sister (Book of the Ancestor, #2) by Mark LawrenceHoly Sister (Book of the Ancestor, #3) by Mark Lawrence

San Angeles - Gerald Brandt
The Operative (San Angeles, #2) by Gerald BrandtThe Rebel by Gerald Brandt

Dorothy Must Die - Danielle Paige Note: this series might be moving to the 'One Book Left' category soon
Yellow Brick War (Dorothy Must Die, #3) by Danielle PaigeThe End of Oz (Dorothy Must Die, #4) by Danielle Paige

Aimee Leduc Investigations - Cara Black
Murder at the Lanterne Rouge (Aimee Leduc Investigations, #12) by Cara BlackMurder Below Montparnasse (Aimee Leduc Investigations #13) by Cara BlackMurder in Pigalle (Aimee Leduc Investigations #14) by Cara BlackMurder on the Quai (Aimee Leduc Investigations, #16) by Cara BlackMurder on the Champ de Mars (Aimee Leduc Investigations #15) by Cara BlackMurder in Saint-Germain (Aimee Leduc Investigations, #17) by Cara BlackMurder on the Left Bank (An Aimée Leduc Investigation #18) by Cara Black

Jack Caffrey - Mo Hayder
Birdman (Jack Caffery, #1) by Mo HayderThe Treatment (Jack Caffery, #2) by Mo HayderRitual (Jack Caffery, #3) by Mo HayderSkin (Jack Caffery, #4) by Mo HayderGone (Jack Caffery, #5) by Mo HayderWolf (Jack Caffery, #7) by Mo Hayder

Completed/Up-to-Date series(view spoiler)

Series with one book left
(view spoiler)

message 21: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (last edited Aug 28, 2018 11:28PM) (new)

Avid Reader and Geek Girl wrote: "Avid's FWYS September 2018

1. Tales From Verania
The Tragic Life of Lady Tina DeSilva (Tales From Verania, #1.5) by T.J. Klune The Consumption of Magic (Tales From Verania, #3) by T.J. Klune A Wish Upon the Stars (Tales From Verania, #4) by T.J. Klune
..."

Hey Avid Reader, I chose Option B for you: 4. Cole McGinnis and 5. The Royals
Enjoy

message 22: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jhaltenburger) | 874 comments Danielle Gypsy Soul wrote: "Danielle's Finish What You Started

XXX picked XXX for me
I picked XXX forXXX

1. Texas by R.J. Scott
Texas Wedding (Texas #7) by R.J. ScottTexas Gift (Texas #8) by R.J. Scott

2. J.J. Graves by Liliana Ha..."

Danielle, I pick “Offbeat Crimes” for you and option A!

message 23: by Gabriela (new)

Gabriela | 192 comments Karen,

I choose Option B: The Night Horde SoCal & Gypsy Brothers for you.

Enjoy!

message 24: by Jamie (TheRebelliousReader) (last edited Aug 29, 2018 06:03AM) (new)

Jamie (TheRebelliousReader) (iambrucewayne) | 264 comments Chelle wrote: "Chelle’s FWYS Reading List - September

??? picks ???? s for me.

I pick Option ??? for???

1) Jane Hawke by Dean Koontz
The Whispering Room (Jane Hawk, #2) by Dean Koontz [bookcover:The Crook..."

Hi, Chelle. I choose Option B - The Wayward Children and Jackaby series. Hope you enjoy them! :)

message 25: by Chelle (last edited Aug 29, 2018 06:11AM) (new)

Chelle (MaleficentBookDragon) (chellerydz) | 490 comments Marty wrote: "Book of the Ancestor ..."

Marty, I pick Option One for you so you can finish up the Dorothy Must Die series.

Avid Reader and Geek Girl (avidreaderandgeekgirl) | 325 comments Jennifer wrote: "In!
Series for September

Danger Cove
Killer Colada a Danger Cove Cocktail Mystery (Danger Cove, #8) by Elizabeth Ashby Deadly Dye and a Soy Chai (Danger Cove, #5) by Elizabeth Ashby Tree of Life and Death (Danger Cove, #7) by Elizabeth Ashby ..."

Jennifer for you I pick Option A- Penn Cage and Claire Rollins
hopefully you can get down to two in each and finish next month

message 27: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jhaltenburger) | 874 comments Avid Reader and Geek Girl wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "In!
Series for September

Danger Cove
Killer Colada a Danger Cove Cocktail Mystery (Danger Cove, #8) by Elizabeth Ashby Deadly Dye and a Soy Chai (Danger Cove, #5) by Elizabeth Ashby [bookcover:Tree of Life and..."

Excellent! Thank you!

Avid Reader and Geek Girl (avidreaderandgeekgirl) | 325 comments Ezinwanyi wrote: "Avid Reader and Geek Girl wrote: "Avid's FWYS September 2018

1. Tales From Verania
The Tragic Life of Lady Tina DeSilva (Tales From Verania, #1.5) by T.J. Klune The Consumption of Magic (Tales From Verania, #3) by T.J. Klune [bookcove..."

Thank you!

message 29: by LaurLa (new)

LaurLa | 2801 comments Ezi!!!! I pick for you....

Dark Protectors Series (because I love Rebecca Zanetti)
and
Sign of Love by Mia Sheridan (because I don't know this author but looks good!)

Happy Reading!!!

message 30: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (new)

LaurLa wrote: "Ezi!!!! I pick for you....

Dark Protectors Series (because I love Rebecca Zanetti)
and
Sign of Love by Mia Sheridan (because I don't know this author but looks good!)

Happy Reading!!!"

Thanks for reading my mind. That’s the two I wanted 😘

message 31: by Karen ♐ (new)

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 1955 comments Joyce, I pick Option B for you with In Death and Stephanie Plum

I'm reading the In Death series in a BR and love it!

Hope you enjoy!

message 32: by Karen ♐ (new)

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 1955 comments Gabriela wrote: "Karen,

I choose Option B: The Night Horde SoCal & Gypsy Brothers for you.

Enjoy!"

Great! Thanks. Can't wait to get to them.

Danielle  Gypsy Soul (afdaniellet) | 1485 comments Theo,

I pick option A and Black Dagger Brotherhood.

message 34: by Joyce (new)

Joyce (eternity21) | 691 comments Hi Gabriela

for you I chose option A and In death series.

such a great series.

message 35: by Joyce (new)

Joyce (eternity21) | 691 comments Karen ♐ wrote: "Joyce, I pick Option B for you with In Death and Stephanie Plum

I'm reading the In Death series in a BR and love it!

Hope you enjoy!"

yes the In Death series is so good. They are like potato chips you just can't stop at 1.

message 36: by ☘KathyD☘ (new)

☘KathyD☘ | 957 comments Hi Cathy...for September I am going with Option B for you with Brothers Sinister and The Edge...happy reading!

message 37: by Gabriela (new)

Gabriela | 192 comments Joyce wrote: "Hi Gabriela

for you I chose option A and In death series.

such a great series."

Thank you! I agree :)

message 38: by Cathy (new)

Cathy Galloway | 340 comments KathyD

for you I choose option B : In Death and Masters and Mercenaries.
Enjoy!

message 39: by ☘KathyD☘ (new)

☘KathyD☘ | 957 comments Cathy wrote: "KathyD

for you I choose option B : In Death and Masters and Mercenaries.
Enjoy!"

Thanks Cathy!

message 40: by Marty (last edited Aug 29, 2018 07:24PM) (new)

Marty (martymill) | 972 comments Hi GreenFairy,
I choose Option B for you: Seven and No Shame. Enjoy!

message 41: by Marty (new)

Marty (martymill) | 972 comments Chelle wrote: "Marty wrote: "Book of the Ancestor ..."

Marty, I pick Option One for you so you can finish up the Dorothy Must Die series."

Yay, thanks! I love this series.

message 42: by Theo (new)

Theo | 1919 comments Jamie (TheRebelliousReader)

I'll go with Option A and choose Alpha & Omega for you.

message 43: by Theo (new)

Theo | 1919 comments Danielle Gypsy Soul wrote: "Theo,

I pick option A and Black Dagger Brotherhood."

Thanks Danielle!

Jamie (TheRebelliousReader) (iambrucewayne) | 264 comments Theo wrote: "Jamie (TheRebelliousReader)

I'll go with Option A and choose Alpha & Omega for you."

I've been wanting to continue on with this series and the Mercy Thompson series. Thanks! :)

message 45: by GreenFairy (new)

GreenFairy (greenfairy429) | 155 comments Sorry, I'm late! Wasn't paying attention to dates!

LaurLa

Going with Option A: Mackenzie Family by Liliana Hart

message 46: by LaurLa (new)

LaurLa | 2801 comments GreenFairy wrote: "Sorry, I'm late! Wasn't paying attention to dates!

LaurLa

Going with Option A: Mackenzie Family by Liliana Hart"

Thanks, Greenfairy!!!

message 47: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jhaltenburger) | 874 comments Finished two of my three "Claire Rollins" series books: Fortune's Wheel (A Claire Rollins Mystery Book 4) by J.A. Whiting Murder and Misfortune (A Claire Rollins Mystery Book 3) by J.A. Whiting and have started one of my two Penn Cage books: The Death Factory (Penn Cage, #3.5) by Greg Iles . I found out that one of the three books I had listed in this series was "publication cancelled" so after I finish this and one other, I'll have finished this series.

message 48: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (new)

Anyone missing a pick?

message 49: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jhaltenburger) | 874 comments Finished both my Penn Cage remaining books -- The Death Factory (Penn Cage, #3.5) by Greg Iles The Devil's Punchbowl (Penn Cage #3) by Greg Iles and started the last of my other series, Claire Rollins -- Fortune's Favors (Claire Rollins Mystery, #5) by J.A. Whiting . Great picks!

Avid Reader and Geek Girl (avidreaderandgeekgirl) | 325 comments Jennifer wrote: "Finished both my Penn Cage remaining books --The Death Factory (Penn Cage, #3.5) by Greg Iles The Devil's Punchbowl (Penn Cage #3) by Greg Iles and started the last of my other series, Claire Rollins --[bookcover:Fo..."

Yay!

« previous 1